Hey Dana...heres CM punks next opponent

my lawyers will be sending you a cease and desist letter soon.

Would be an absolute war. Make it happen Baldfather

Can't wait for Rogan to hype this guy and this fight.

"ONCE IN EVER ATHLETE! THIS IS THEEE BEST FIGHT IN EVER IN HISTORY, POSSIBLY... EVER! And since he joined Glendale his striking has looked TREEMEEENDOUS under Lord Edmond!"

igor-16july1600400640-2.jpg

I think that this could be a breakthrough fight for Wes. #WarWesley

I like how he went 0-21 as an amateur and still thought it was a good idea to turn pro. That being said, this guy murks Punk in the first.

WesBless??? It's got a ring to it.

I'd watch if they did a WWE angle to it. Loser leaves MMA forever. Winner leaves MMA forever. Win-Win for everyone.

Punk should fight the guy Gall beat up to get the Punk fight. This thread is just stealing something other people posted earlier today.

Punk would not stand a chance.
O'Neill by experience alone

Can't wait for Rogan to hype this guy and this fight.

"ONCE IN EVER ATHLETE! THIS IS THEEE BEST FIGHT IN EVER IN HISTORY, POSSIBLY... EVER! And since he joined Glendale his striking has looked TREEMEEENDOUS under Lord Edmond!"

igor-16july1600400640-2.jpg
ahahahah man you killed me

Damn Id watch it. That actually sounds like a competitive fight for cm punk.

Jesus guy has so many fights where he was KO'd then fights again a month or less later only to get KO'ed again.

Jesus guy has so many fights where he was KO'd then fights again a month or less later only to get KO'ed again.

That's because some of his KO's result from him getting leg kicked or punched on the shoulder

He even got KOed from a double leg takedown

Sign ryback and have a traditional wrestling match in the octagon....... Wait no forget that I think rybacks birth name is Shane carwin

Back