Hey Canadians...heads up!

Turf Skirmish

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
It looks like The Fight Network is in free preview. I don't know when this started but it usually lasts a few weeks. Enjoy!

doesnt seem to be on my cable package. guess im gonna have to stick to watching people on youtube and liveleak throwing fists over the last roll of toilet paper if i want to see any new fights.

I'll check it out.

doesnt seem to be on my cable package. guess im gonna have to stick to watching people on youtube and liveleak throwing fists over the last roll of toilet paper if i want to see any new fights.
It's channel 427 on my Rogers. I hope you have it.

It's been on free preview for a while now but sadly theres not much on it. I can remember when the fight network used to be good they did good interviews and the pre / post fight shows were quite good. Like to see them focus on combat sports and leave the pro wrestling for another channel.

Content providers LOL!

people of walmart are essential workers. we need a little humour to get us through these times. nothing beats seeing pictures and video of people at walmart doing people of walmart things.

they should be glad it aint me stocking shelves there. i would make sure theres only one single individually wrapped roll of toilet paper sitting on the shelves, and have hundreds of people lined up outside waiting for the doors to open so i can film the battle royal and put it on youtube. wouldnt care if they fired me for it either. fuck your essential minimum wage job anyways lol

god damn it took me nearly a decade but i finally cracked a thousand posts. and nothing of any value has ever came of it. i think i might just decide to hang em up until the ufc decides to pay me my worth

Last edited:
It's been on free preview for a while now but sadly theres not much on it. I can remember when the fight network used to be good they did good interviews and the pre / post fight shows were quite good. Like to see them focus on combat sports and leave the pro wrestling for another channel.
Yeah. I'm surprised that they are hanging on actually. Still, there were some good Glory fights. Any port in a storm.

I've subscribed to the fight network for years. Most of the content is crap. They do have KSW events and One FC events on though which is nice. Also a fair amount of kickboxing.

I have Fight Pass, so.... I don't care?

Lol at having cable in 2020, if only it was for its true cost, $5/month max

Back