Hey California, Tap Cancer Out is coming January 17th!

TapCancerOut

White Belt
Reaction score
It's been years in the making, literally, but Tap Cancer Out is finally hosting a charity tournament on the West Coast! On January 17th, we'll be hosting our Winter BJJ Open at the University of San Diego to benefit the St. Baldrick's Foundation and the fight against pediatric cancer.

If that's all it took to sell you, head to the registration page here!

We may not have Ashton Kutcher or prize money for white belts (how does that even work?), but we do run a great tournament for a number of reasons:
  1. Affordable entry fees: $50 for one division, $70 for two
  2. Fundraise $250 and compete for FREE
  3. Brown and Black belts compete for FREE
  4. Ring coordinators whose sole purpose is to manage the brackets and ensure that everything runs smoothly and brackets start/finish when they're supposed to
  5. Higher belts fight first
  6. Gi and No-Gi
  7. BIJJF Referees
  8. Fight for more than just yourself

Is there a way to directly donate?

This is a feel good waste of time just like the pink ribbons the football players wear.

Why? They are focused on "finding a cure for cancer".

They need to find the CAUSE. Here are some good places to start:

Vaccines
Fluoride in the water supply
GMO destruction of our food supply
Chemtrails in the air
Nuclear radiation
Pesticides
Man made electromagnetic radiation

I would be surprised if even one of these are seriously being evaluated.

I went to one of these in STL a year or so ago and it was a most excellent time.

This is a feel good waste of time just like the pink ribbons the football players wear.

Why? They are focused on "finding a cure for cancer".

They need to find the CAUSE. Here are some good places to start:

Vaccines
Fluoride in the water supply
GMO destruction of our food supply
Chemtrails in the air
Nuclear radiation
Pesticides
Man made electromagnetic radiation

I would be surprised if even one of these are seriously being evaluated.

I agree with a lot of the things you listed (not chemtrails), however at this point there are also random genetic mutations, and mutations in general that are passed down hereditarily.

I think we are closer to creating (not finding) a cure; then we are to convincing everyone to get rid of cell phones, microwaves, artificial sweeteners, cleaning up after nuclear disasters (fukushima), banning Monsanto etc. Getting rid of Monsanto alone is impossible.

You should do some research on Chemtrails. They are poisoning our atmosphere with aluminum, barium, and various other heavy metals. This is 100% fact.

Monsatan is 100% evil. Other countries have banned their deadly GMO products.

The best "cure" for cancer is like the best "cure" for beating a triangle attempt. Don't get caught in it to begin with.

You should do some research on Chemtrails. They are poisoning our atmosphere with aluminum, barium, and various other heavy metals. This is 100% fact.

Monsatan is 100% evil. Other countries have banned their deadly GMO products.

The best "cure" for cancer is like the best "cure" for beating a triangle attempt. Don't get caught in it to begin with.

me me me

Yeah forget this dude. Sorry for getting dragged into it. Good luck.

Last edited:
Was happy to have Jon on OMR to talk about TapCancerOut again. They did some amazing things in 2014, including raising over $100k for St. Baldrick's. Learn all about what they have planned for 2015 and details about the San Diego tournament.

http://www.openmatradio.com/?p=2038

Back