Hespect

YOLOGOGOPLATA

4x Champ Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What’s up sherbros and shergals? There has been a lot of hate lately in the heavies; usually concerning Conor McGregor or Khabib Nurmagomedov. I just want to remind everyone that martial arts is about more than haters and nut huggers. MMA is based on hespect, humility, and pride (no pun intended)

Please comment and share the men and women who most embody martial arts in your opinion

Mine are:
Wonderboy Thompson
Big Nog
Demian Maia
Randy couture
Benson Henderson
Cris Cyborg

Let’s keep it positive
giphy.gif

I can't make a Handy joke?

I'd still pick Randy. He is the embodiment of respectfulness and fighters spirit. Him and GSP.

Wonder boy, and GSP are the first ones that come to mind as embracing the martial arts spirit.

What’s up sherbros and shergals? There has been a lot of hate lately in the heavies; usually concerning Conor McGregor or Khabib Nurmagomedov. I just want to remind everyone that martial arts is about more than haters and nut huggers. MMA is based on hespect, humility, and pride (no pun intended)

Please comment and share the men and women who most embody martial arts in your opinion

Mine are:
Wonderboy Thompson
Big Nog
Demian Maia
Randy couture
Benson Henderson
Cris Cyborg

Let’s keep it positive
giphy.gif
Fuck!!! thanks for the epileptic seizure bruh....

Big Nog
Shogun
Lyoto Machida
Jose Aldo
Tyron Woodley

Anderson Silva is always really respectful, true martial artist and seems to genuinely want to please the fans.

Cub Swanson and Cerrone both seem pretty cool too.

Demetrious Johnson is super positive, takes a loss well. Same for Wonderboy.

Back