Hespect for King Mo

Without King Mo would have never know that the on commissioner lady was a racist bitch

He’s K.O. Of Seth P. Was vicious!
Glad for him he’s retiring, he seems like a great coach at ATT

LOVE that KO.

My first time watching King Mo fight was actually against a HW named Mike Whitehead in Strikeforce, and Mo clowned him en route to a first round TKO, after which he proceeded to spray energy drink all over the canvas as if it was champagne while shouting about fighting at "moneyweight."

Hard to not be entertained by a guy like that.

Mo should've been a MW from the jump.

Probably had his best run about 4-5 years ago...staph, thinking he was a pure boxer at times has overshadowed a decent career in the minds of fans who watched a third of his fights.

A fighter and character that I will always remember.

Hespect.

Also popped for steroids

LOVE that KO.

My first time watching King Mo fight was actually against a HW named Mike Whitehead in Strikeforce, and Mo clowned him en route to a first round TKO, after which he proceeded to spray energy drink all over the canvas as if it was champagne while shouting about fighting at "moneyweight."

Hard to not be entertained by a guy like that.

The dude was pure entertainment back in the day, too bad he never got signed to the UFC, he would’ve made soon noice back on the day ! :D

I hated him for LnP'ing Mousasi but the entertaining as hell KO's he's provided both giving and receiving have been worth it.

Damn always liked King Mo. Honest and straight forward. Much respect, great career!

Seems like a good guy on top of being a great fighter. I wish him a happy life and "retirement" but wouldn't mind seeing him fighting in Japan one or more times.

Always liked Mo. As a fighter and as a personality. Mucho HESPECTCH.

I'm so neutral on King Mo

Literally every-time he would fight someone in an intriguing match-up that I was looking forward too he would ALWAYS turn into a boring ass lay n pray/cage stalling fighter

But the reverse, whenever he would fight someone that I wasn't really intrigued in match-up wise he would deliver a brutal highlight knockout.

His whole career was basically a tease

<26>

Back