Hespect for King Mo

TouchButtDork

Kevin James with the hands
@purple
Reaction score
The man has had a crazy up and down career. Beat Moose. Got spinning backfisted to Bolivia. Went to Japan and won an open weight Grand Prix. Usually stood and banged in the later part of his career. Give it up for the warrior King Mo

kingmorizin.jpg

I remember when he was supposed to be a boxing champ because he trained with Uncle Mayweather for 2 months.

He seemed happy to be retiring. I have no issues with him and wish him well.

I remember when he was supposed to be a boxing champ because he trained with Uncle Mayweather for 2 months.
As soon as he got with the Mayweathers he stopped laying and praying as much

Perfect timing. Good luck with future endeavors.

Respect, he left good memories in the cage, always fun to watch win or lose

Well, I think Moose beat him, but Mo was actually very good at his peak, he just got fucked with bad medical problems.

His wrestling became very inconsistent after his knee issues.

King mo is incredibly underrated

Been a fan since he bodied mark Kerr

He has some seriously high fight iq, super intelligent all around, the type of guy who makes everyone around him better

He could've accomplished so much more than he did in Mma but the staph that almost took his life really fucked him up and he never really recovered

He could have been great but he was never the same after nearly dying from staph infection. He was in a coma with an IV running to his heart. Then he barely recovered from that and blew his knee out and was fully shot. Now we have whats left.

I remember back in the day, 2010ish how overrated sherdoggers made him to be

He's a victim of training in Vegas.

Kerr, mousasi, Rampage, Roger Gracie, kongo, vassell, prochazka. Decent resume to retire on.

He’s K.O. Of Seth P. Was vicious!
Glad for him he’s retiring, he seems like a great coach at ATT

Good fighter, but to much steroids.
<BC1>

Back