Herschel Walker was old, but still in a good shape - so why didnt Dana let him fight? MMA run was gd

he trained at aka for his fight yes but not now.

strike force used him as a martketing tool when strikeforce needed to do stuff like that.

"I'm still at AKA [American Kickboxing Academy] all the time...So I'm still training all the time."

Thats was 1-2 years ago.

I was pretty sure it was because he was juicing.

If not, i see no reason why he couldnt do maybe 2 more fights then retire in the ufc.

IF Herschel had got into MMA a lot younger I really think he could have been a possible champ.

Ok I just know that Dana didnt let him fight and WALKER even wanted to fight Dana!

This makes no sense -.-

Guys like CM Punk and Fat, out of shape, CTE and irrelevant for years Toney were allowed to fight?!

There must be an answer!!!

i didnt see him at all lately. i did get him when he had those 2 fights with strikeforce there.
Will you shut the fuck up already. Ain't nobody here buying your I train at a.ka bullshit, find a better way to look for attention.
you didn't see him last year, you never saw him in 2018, you saw him when he trained for strikeforce. that would have been almost a decade ago when you were probably getting of the elementary school bus, you fucking dumb kid lol. never seen someone try so god damn hard in two consecutive posts to convey that they train at some gym. Holy fuck you pathetic little cock weasel lmao

He made his MMA debut at the age of 47. He went 2-0 against two guys with a combined record of 5-2. Why bother with it? Ron van Clief already showed us what a 50+ year old will do in the cage. We don't need to see it again.

Can you just hold off on spamming threads? I know you've been banned multiple times so can you just...not do that again? There's no need to make life difficult for the staff on here coming back again and again.
Delete your account please

is there source @iwillbebackin3weeks I only see his comments about Scott (Coker)

he said this man times and Dana even said something "well let me seee ... we have to talk" bla bla

“Because I’m a little bit older and I have a business going, I say I’d like to do one more fight, and then I think it’s time for me to step aside and give it to the young people. But I’d like to do one more fight.”
“I’ve had a couple of people talk about they want to fight me,” Walker said. “I’m like, ‘Guys, you all are calling me out. It’s almost like saying you want to plan on your homecoming game. But you better bring more than your lunch because I love this sport.’

This makes no sense, cuz he let guys like CM Punk and CTE/fat Toney fight!

We can add up the records of all of the career UFC fighters for their years above the age of 40 and it doesn't look pretty. Herschel looks bada** but appearance doesn't translate.

Idk why the fuck I thought you were talking about Herschel from The Walking Dead for a second.

Will you shut the fuck up already. Ain't nobody here buying your I train at a.ka bullshit, find a better way to look for attention.
you didn't see him last year, you never saw him in 2018, you saw him when he trained for strikeforce. that would have been almost a decade ago when you were probably getting of the elementary school bus, you fucking dumb kid lol. never seen someone try so god damn hard in two consecutive posts to convey that they train at some gym. Holy fuck you pathetic little cock weasel lmao

where did i say i trained at aka. where i say i was a mma fighter.

i said i went to aka a few times when they had opening house and signing with fighters.

walker only trained there when he was fighting.

i know i didnt see him in 2018 cause he wasnt at aka training.

i got on a school bus only in the 1980s.

We can add up the records of all of the career UFC fighters for their years above the age of 40 and it doesn't look pretty. Herschel looks bada** but appearance doesn't translate.

For a 40+ y/o with a business, he looked good! Herschel just wanted one more fight, before his retirement.#

And he is proably still training at AKA.

You could say that these younger guys were dangerous, but Dana let CM Punk an fat/CTE Toney fight!

He would whoop DC

For a 40+ y/o with a business, he looked good! Herschel just wanted one more fight, before his retirement.#

And he is proably still training at AKA.

You could say that these younger guys were dangerous, but Dana let CM Punk an fat/CTE Toney fight!

I can agree that some of the people that the UFC has given fight opportunities was bad decisions. I suppose they could have put Herschel in the prelims for a one fight contract against someone of similar level and it wouldn't be any worse that some of the fights we have seen in the past. But CM Punk is 40 yr old. Dana has pushed for most of his career fighters to retire before most of them did actually retire that got near the age of Herschel. I don't think he wants fighters that old.

Wasnt he beating up complete cans tho ? I think he couldve got hurt in UFC .iirc he donated all his money to charity right?
This is DW logic. He didn't apply that to CM Punk who had Zero martial arts background to go along with Zero athletic background and he fought in the UFC. At this point that line doesn't work.

Back