Herschel Walker was old, but still in a good shape - so why didnt Dana let him fight? MMA run was gd

iwillbebackin3weeks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello,

what I still dont understand is, why Dana didnt let him fight ... this makes no sense.

Herschel was old, but still in a good shape ... he wasnt just one of the greatest athletes in the history, this guy LOVES COMPETITION.

He is still training at AKA and he is 56 years old.

I think he could still kick some ass!
herschel-walker-1024x683.jpg

Wasnt he beating up complete cans tho ? I think he couldve got hurt in UFC .iirc he donated all his money to charity right?

He made his MMA debut at the age of 47. He went 2-0 against two guys with a combined record of 5-2. Why bother with it? Ron van Clief already showed us what a 50+ year old will do in the cage. We don't need to see it again.

Can you just hold off on spamming threads? I know you've been banned multiple times so can you just...not do that again? There's no need to make life difficult for the staff on here coming back again and again.

You could only give so many hand-me-outs to athletes until you become a joke. I don't know how many, but they decided against him. James Tony is a still a big question mark in my book.

He made his MMA debut at the age of 47. He went 2-0 against two guys with a combined record of 5-2. Why bother with it? Ron van Clief already showed us what a 50+ year old will do in the cage. We don't need to see it again.

Dana let CM punk fight in the UFC.

I just wanna know the reason.

You could only give so many hand-me-outs to athletes until you become a joke. I don't know how many, but they decided against him. James Tony is a still a big question mark in my book.

CM punk is not even an athlete

He was in another org and never fought again. Is Dana supposed to sign anyone that wants to fight?

Hello,

what I still dont understand is, why Dana didnt let him fight ... this makes no sense.

Herschel was old, but still in a good shape ... he wasnt just one of the greatest athletes in the history, this guy LOVES COMPETITION.

Because Dana is insecure that a retired athlete older than himself can come into his league and beat up all his young studs.

if only he got into MMA earlier. If only more meatheads listened to his workout advice (many finally are) that body-weight, resistance and cardio exercises are best for overall health benefits. Mr. Pushups was 100% correct for over two decades.

He was in another org and never fought again. Is Dana supposed to sign anyone that wants to fight?
Im guessing this came up because he eventually signed CM Punk...current Walker beats the shit out of CM Punk.

He had some of the weakest ground and pound I've ever seen in men's MMA. He wasn't entertaining to watch.

Hello,

He’d score a Touchdown and win each round 7-0!

Hello,

he trained at aka for his fight yes but not now.

strike force used him as a martketing tool when strikeforce needed to do stuff like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back