Heroically Statured (2XL) Rash Guards

mr_davil said:
Since I have a pic of me in a kilt, and I started the thread... I want to join a side, dammit!

You too can fight the forces of evil along with us. Ww can start a super powered team.

Gothic_Coop said:
Yes, Yes we are out of control.

Where is my Super Suit?

I will have my grandma knit you a Moo Moo :) Tye Dye color OK? Alrighty then!

Gothic_Coop said:
You too can fight the forces of evil along with us. Ww can start a super powered team.

Fight the forces of evil? <yawn>

Sign me up for The Phen

HA! Chalk up another one for the bad guys!

Ha this thread has gone from looking for a rash guard to a super fight.

Hmm.... how to take the hero out of heroically? Does this mean I"m Villainically Statured?

I think so. Villains are mostly small wheatty guys.

(This may end up in the reviews thread now, but since the thread started here, I thought I'd try it first.)

To follow up on this thread, as I finally found a product I liked. For my birthday, the wife got me 2 XXL Sprawl Loose Fit Rash Guards. They fit great, are super comfortable, and I'd definitely buy them again! Previously I've been using Under Armour, and there's just no comparison.

One is tagless, the other had a tag. The tagless is definitely hte more comfortable of the two, but they both work great. For those of us out there looking for further your Heroically Statured Clothing Collection, I'd give two thumbs up.

i got the long sleeve sprawl loose fit and i love it, but its not loose on me :) i am 6'2 310 with a beer belly :) i ordered the truth fight gear rash guard and it looks bad ass but was way to tight, so my bro in law inherited it.

we need a Super heavy weight apparel sticky for all us big dawgz!!

im a HW, but once i lose this weight i'll be LHW i believe.

and no, no more stickies for now. I just removed 3 stickies cause it was getting clogged up :p

~Foz

GalltiK said:
i got the long sleeve sprawl loose fit and i love it, but its not loose on me :) i am 6'2 310 with a beer belly :) i ordered the truth fight gear rash guard and it looks bad ass but was way to tight, so my bro in law inherited it.

we need a Super heavy weight apparel sticky for all us big dawgz!!

Heh, I'm 6'3" and about 290, and there are parts of 'em that are lose than me, but only... parts. Still, I do love 'em, and I don't feel like a sausage, which was really the goal. :icon_chee

Back