Hero Requests Trial By Combat With Ex Wife

I'm curious, if the Judge allows it and someone among the three involved parties get killed.
Will the Judge get into trouble?
Can a judge get into trouble ? Honest question not sure I've heard of that

Granted but she's changed lawyers.

190417-leon-GoT-mountain-tease_u505rm

Hero? I've never heard a more cringy thing in my life. The guy is a certified incel.

I'm just glad his wife escaped and is getting some proper chad dick not that little pink incel cocktail sausage.
Yeah, maybe she got his medieval weapons collection in the divorce and he’s pissed.

Anyway, this is a sure way to lose everything in divorce court and have a judge throw you in jail for contempt or whatever they can do for this ridiculousness.

i mean is Kansas a mutual combat state?

on a serious note, this guy is ridiculous

If you can get through the article after disabling adblock, it sounds like he's trolling.

Hero? I've never heard a more cringy thing in my life. The guy is a certified incel.

I'm just glad his wife escaped and is getting some proper chad dick not that little pink incel cocktail sausage.
This is his reasoning... kinda funny. He knows he's being absurd but he's claiming his wife's lawyer is being equally absurd with his demands.

"I think I've met Mr. Hudson's absurdity with my own absurdity," he said.

If he doesn't already own a katana it seems like a losing scenario for him.

im not a legal expert but seems unlikely the court will grant him that motion
Ya.

TS is he referring to some archaic, still on the books old law or something that allows for Trial by Combat under certain circumstances?

Back