Hero Requests Trial By Combat With Ex Wife

Winter-John

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
"A Kansas man has asked an Iowa court to grant his motion for trial by combat so he can meet his ex-wife and her attorney "on the field of battle where (he) will rend their souls from their corporal bodies."

David Ostrom, 40, of Paola, Kansas, claims in court documents that his ex-wife, Bridgette Ostrom, 38, of Harlan, has "destroyed (him) legally."

He asked the Iowa District Court in Shelby County to give him 12 weeks "lead time" in order to source or forge katana and wakizashi swords, as first reported by the Carroll Times Herald."

https://eu.desmoinesregister.com/st...rial-combat-swords-settle-dispute/4456079002/

Metal as fuck.

giphy_4_2.gif

No cure for being a cunt.. aside from death

Sounds like the kind of dude whose ex-wife could fuck him up in combat.

Hero? I've never heard a more cringy thing in my life. The guy is a certified incel.

I'm just glad his wife escaped and is getting some proper chad dick not that little pink incel cocktail sausage.

Hero? I've never heard a more cringy thing in my life. The guy is a certified incel.

I'm just glad his wife escaped and is getting some proper chad dick not that little pink incel cocktail sausage.

It's a fucking joke you moron

Talking all this shit, but I bet you don't wanna see him on the field of battle.

<{anton}>

The only cringe thing is this fucking post

im not a legal expert but seems unlikely the court will grant him that motion

This dude sounds like a real life version of Dwight Schrute

im not a legal expert but seems unlikely the court will grant him that motion

I'm curious, if the Judge allows it and someone among the three involved parties get killed.
Will the Judge get into trouble?

Back