Hero’s welcome for Shevshenko at home

Probably the most cringe worthy wmma fighter on the roster. Wish the UFC marketing dept. would take a hint that she's not gonna be as popular as they wanted her to be and stop trying to shove her down people's throats. Also wish Nunes would put her to sleep in brutal fashion after her pseudo race-baiting garbage.

valentina-butthurt.png

Can a mod please change that guys name to "Chica", and give him a pink belt while you're at it?

Probably the most cringe worthy wmma fighter on the roster. Wish the UFC marketing dept. would take a hint that she's not gonna be as popular as they wanted her to be and stop trying to shove her down people's throats. Also wish Nunes would put her to sleep in brutal fashion after her pseudo race-baiting garbage.
Is she even promoted by UFC? What kind of marketing?

I'm a huge fan of her fighting, looks and personality. She seems very genuine. I'm.sure there aren't a ton of household names.that comes from krygyzstan so that must have been a spectacular event for her. I'm pretty sure she lives in Peru which makes her whole story really interesting. Neither place is really a traditional.hot bed for honing your fighting skills and yet she's the second baddest woman on the planet. Pretty cool.

I hate WMMA, but I like her. She's actually good.

Here he is the biggest social justice warrior in this forum . You are a desperate man .

We know your type very well. Fuck SJWs, The only victim on this planet is you, so noone else should be complaining, amirite? Lol

She's my favorite wmma fighter. She actually is the bad ass that Rhonda pretended to be.

We know your type very well. Fuck SJWs, The only victim on this planet is you, so noone else should be complaining, amirite? Lol
Im not crying in every thread about racism , racebaiting and other dumb stuff like that so its pretty apparent who is a SJW and who loves being the victim. Stay victimized son.

Last edited:
I'd sure give her one hell of a welcome home

Back