Hero’s welcome for Shevshenko at home

Probably the most cringe worthy wmma fighter on the roster. Wish the UFC marketing dept. would take a hint that she's not gonna be as popular as they wanted her to be and stop trying to shove her down people's throats. Also wish Nunes would put her to sleep in brutal fashion after her pseudo race-baiting garbage.

Last edited:
Probably the most cringe worthy wmma fighter on the roster. Wish the UFC marketing dept. would take a hint that she's not gonna be as popularity as they wanted her to be and stop trying to shove her down people's throats. Also wish Nunes would put her to sleep in brutal fashion after her pseudo race-baiting garbage.
I wouldn’t take it that far but yeah she’s kind of awkward

Probably the most cringe worthy wmma fighter on the roster. Wish the UFC marketing dept. would take a hint that she's not gonna be as popularity as they wanted her to be and stop trying to shove her down people's throats. Also wish Nunes would put her to sleep in brutal fashion after her pseudo race-baiting garbage.
Race baiting? Please elaborate as I am not familiar

What specifically has the UFC done to shove her down your throat?

Nunes fought her twice and didnt do shit. A third fight would most likely go like the last one.

I kind of like Valentina's awkwardness for whatever reason. Oddly charming. Also have several metric shit tons worth of respect for how skilled a fighter she is. Lacks one-shot power, but who cares.

She is one of the few women I look forward to watch fight.

Seems excessive for the Silver Medal Belt

You do realize one of the nationalities Valentina identifies as is Peruvian....not to mention calling Nunes chica isn’t offensive at all.

Just someone else inventing an excuse to bitch. Nothing new here.

Probably the most cringe worthy wmma fighter on the roster.
giphy.gif

Back