Hermansson-The Chris...Book it Red Goof

Nabs

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This should absolutely be what's next for both. A step up for Hermansson and a much needed step down but still dangerous challenge for The Chris. Would def root for Hermansoon to keep The Chris' losing streak going.

no way. too big a step up for Hermansson

no way. too big a step up for Hermansson

He just destroyed Branch who is super legit. I wouldn't waste his time w somebody like Brunson. Give him The Chris and let's see how legit he is. Who else would you have him fight?

He just destroyed Branch who is super legit. I wouldn't waste his time w somebody like Brunson. Give him The Chris and let's see how legit he is. Who else would you have him fight?
Not the Chris.

Not the Chris.
I think ts is right. It just doesn't seem like there are any other worthwhile matchups to be made.

Chris is removed from the top 5 at this point and this guy just moved into the top 10.

unless they do brunson vs weidman I don't really see the point in slowing down hemmerson

Personally want Teh Chris to fight Costa next but I wouldn't be mad at this matchup.

I’m okay with this fight, even if it is a step down for Weidman, it’s what he needs at this point in his career. The guy got a title shot on like his 11th pro fight and has fought nothing but absolute killers since then.

Any thread about Dana that has the word Goof kills me lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back