Here's why Gus is going to get knocked out by Rumble

1. Gus lost to phil davis and rumble johnson made phil davis look like a school girl

2. Gus gets hit a lot (look at the jones fight)

3. Jones doesnt have any knockout power and almost stunned gus with the spinning elbow

4. Rumble is physically stronger and faster.

Gus is a fuckin Viking

Sure we all know Rumble has bricks for fists and can turn the lights off if he lands clean but, i suspect the footwork from Gus will be hard to manage. Gus via UD or 4th round TKO

Pretty much agree with this...

Great analysis. I expect your next thread to be about Anderson Silva who lost to Takase so he'd have no chance against Diaz.

You forgot to mention Gus's gas tank probably being better than Rumble's....

AJ definitely has the power to stop anybody, but something tells me Gus ain't getting knocked out. There are some guys that are just super tough to KO; Phis Davis and The Mauler are two of them.

I actually agree and have placed money on Johnson already. Styles make fights, we say it alot but it is very true. We just saw it in the Jones / DC fight. Johnson is a bad match up for GUS.

There aren't any strikers that are a bad matchup for Gus, he's knocking you out if you stand with him for too long.

But maybe you are expecting Rumble to come in and wrestle for the win?

Does anyone else see this fight going a lot like macdonald woodley?

I see Rumble as having slightly better technique than the Woodley's of the world. He does train at a great camp.

One could say a combination of Woodley and Saffiedine, but I agree with your comparison.

Gus just has the more technical and intelligent style, it's frankly unmatched in the division. Jones is the only one presenting a similar level of danger.

I expect Gus to keep finishing opponents for a while now, including vs. Jones.

Oddball way of saying it. But Rumble does have a good chance of getting the win. Even without the KO. He has looked terrifying as of late.

Good fight either way!

Oddball way of saying it. But Rumble does have a good chance of getting the win. Even without the KO. He has looked terrifying as of late.

Good fight either way!

Decisioning Phil Davis and knocking little-Nog out with the most basic brawling style is looking as terrifying as all the hype makes it seem? Really? Be honest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back