Here's what body language experts thought of Jon Jones' Fox Sports interview

He did a drug that presidents have done. I'm over it.

wow jj being deceptive

would never expect it

Interesting stuff if anyone hasn't come across it before. I highly recommend looking up the breakdown when Lance Armstrong went on TV to deny his ass off about cheating. I'd love to see a grueling 10 minute interview with any MMA fighter accused of PED use because 99.9% of people have no idea how to mask themselves and would probably give away a shitload of red flags.

On the plus side, if you're well versed in such things, you can lie like the goddamn Devil and very few people would be able to tell. Just don't try to pull that shit with the Secret Service. They're really good at spotting liars and will probably shoot you first just to be safe.

a.changing tone in voice
b.facial expression
c.sugercoating words
d.subliminal wording

is this what these morons got paid to do?? that shit is pure common sense and even then so anybody can manipulate those habits if they wanted to at will

Why did they outsource experts to analyze the video when they could have just started a thread on sherdog, embedded the video, and asked the sherdog experts to give them their opinions?

Gee whiz, they think he is full of shit.

We already knew that.

He was lying the whole interview.
Didn't read what the experts say.
If they say he lied, they right
If they say he said the truth, the are paid by the Ufc.
If they say he said a few lies, that's also fine.

a.changing tone in voice
b.facial expression
c.sugercoating words
d.subliminal wording

is this what these morons got paid to do?? that shit is pure common sense and even then so anybody can manipulate those habits if they wanted to at will

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and it is highly likely people lie to you all the time without you knowing. Someone well trained would be able to spot them with significantly better accuracy.

"his mouth waters as the word cocaine rolls off his tongue, & his erection more brazen when hearing it"

was the best

He did a drug that presidents have done. I'm over it.

Amen. All the UFC management and commentators are probably doing it, half the fighters and viewers who can afford it are probably doing it, and we are still whining about Jones' body language.

LOL

Article summary? "Bones is fake".

On the plus side, if you're well versed in such things, you can lie like the goddamn Devil and very few people would be able to tell. Just don't try to pull that shit with the Secret Service. They're really good at spotting liars and will probably shoot you first just to be safe.

If you're well versed you know that much of this is bullshit. Accomplished liars, one skill that the people who the secret service normally deal with, beat it all the time. In fact in blind tests done since 9/11 with well trained and supposedly experts at this, results show a hit rate of just slightly above random. Woo and pseudoscience are magical for idiots.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and it is highly likely people lie to you all the time without you knowing. Someone well trained would be able to spot them with significantly better accuracy.

im not saying im a wizz at detecting liars but my point is having these "experts" is the equivalent to taking a blood sugar test..it isn't always accurate

much like learning from a book these guys use guidelines and "rules" to determine someone is lieing based of their behavioral patterns and this would be fullproof had mankind been robots with the exact same programming....but we ain't people respond and act differently kinda like how some people can watch you dead in the eye and lie without giving out a clue while others may show a "sign"

long story short bringing in these "experts" is just a huge waste of time

im not saying im a wizz at detecting liars but my point is having these "experts" is the equivalent to taking a blood sugar test..it isn't always accurate

much like learning from a book these guys use guidelines and "rules" to determine someone is lieing based of their behavioral patterns and this would be fullproof had mankind been robots with the exact same programming....but we ain't people respond and act differently kinda like how some people can watch you dead in the eye and lie without giving out a clue while others may show a "sign"

long story short bringing in these "experts" is just a huge waste of time

Anyone can claim to be a "body language expert" and then do management training seminars telling people to smile and stop looking at their feet for 2 hours.

Literally every retard on sherdog has figured out Jones is shifty as fook.

Back