Here's to Hendo

Pitier of Fools

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I want to make a post before the Cormier fight tomorrow. If Hendo wins this fight it will suprise me more than Serra beating GSP. Unfortunately, like every other legend that eventually goes down, after the fight Hendo will start getting bashed on Sherdog as overrated and everything else.

Let's not forget that while Hendo is not the GOAT, he's definitely up there with the greatest fighters of all time. He's given us some of the best fights we've ever seen (Hendo/Shogun I, Hendo/Wanderlei, Hendo/Rampage, etc.). He's one of the baddest dudes in the sport and he's never ducked anyone.

He's also just a classy guy and nice to his fans. Whatever happens tomorrow, thanks for the stellar career, Dan.

hendo is a good dude. i'll be rooting for him tomorrow.

More then Serra/GSP? I don't think so. Hendo has too much KO power for one to count him out like that.

I like Wrestlers in general. Hendo is an all-time favourite, but Cormier being dismissed for so long has gotten me to like him too.

Bet on Cormier tho'

I've followed his career for the last 8 years and would love to see one last title shot against Jones. The MMA gods are clearly Hendo fans and I hope they help him get one more.

Hendo is one of the best mma fighters,he is a legend in this sport.

Not a big fan of Hendo, but genuinely want him to win.

Although Cormier is just going to squash him against the cage for 15 minutes.

In for the hendo respect; proud to say he's the only fighter I've met (besides saying "what's up" to gilbert yvel once)

I will be rooting for hendo for sure, but I don't like his chances in this fight.

He comes in lighter thus I think he wants more speed to cover range. You never know if that hand hits its over. We'll see. :icon_chee

I want to make a post before the Cormier fight tomorrow. If Hendo wins this fight it will suprise me more than Serra beating GSP. Unfortunately, like every other legend that eventually goes down, after the fight Hendo will start getting bashed on Sherdog as overrated and everything else.

Let's not forget that while Hendo is not the GOAT, he's definitely up there with the greatest fighters of all time. He's given us some of the best fights we've ever seen (Hendo/Shogun I, Hendo/Wanderlei, Hendo/Rampage, etc.). He's one of the baddest dudes in the sport and he's never ducked anyone.

He's also just a classy guy and nice to his fans. Whatever happens tomorrow, thanks for the stellar career, Dan.

First of all, to compare a loss tomorrow for Hendo as being "like every other legend that eventually goes down" is just plain weird. Hendo has lost plenty... and he's had his share of gift decisions to boot.

Beyond this, though, Hendo isn't all that classy. The shot on Bisping alone wasn't just pretty damned dirty... it was also pretty damned dangerous... and then... well... TRT and all that.

So with those things in mind, I'm gonna go ahead and say I really don't feel any need to wait until tomorrow to point out that he's overrated.

Edit:

To Hendo!

If Hendo wins this fight it will suprise me more than Serra beating GSP.

The thing that really made the Matt Serra v GSP such a huge upset, is that Serra isn't known for KO power in the striking department.

Hendo, on the other hand...

At any rate, I will be hoping for a clean H-bomb to plant itself flush on Cormier's chin tomorrow
:icon_twis

I hope Cormier smashes the old man and sends his trt smacking ass to the retirement home.
Jk.

No I'm not.
War Sweaty Teddy Bear!

Back