Here's One For Everyone....

Great post Bruce. There is a difference from people who fight and people who fuck with each other though. For example....as much as I think he's a shitbag...I like money. My sole reason for talking shit to Money is so I can allow him to entertain me with his shitty rebutles :D

You make the OT three dimensional Bruce...so don't leave if this is the actual reason.
On the otherhand...if you are recooping from the testicle surgery.....take the time off brother.

Love, Peace and chickengrease.

My sole reason for talking shit to Money is so I can allow him to entertain me with his shitty rebutles

oh, so you actually mean to get your ass owned by money? go figure.

Money....owned? no. Nobody owns me. I've said it before and I'll say it again.
The closest someone could come to "owning" me, is beating me in the ring. That hasn't happened yet. One guy came close...but that was a draw.

Even then, he wouldn't win or draw on a rematch.

Money....you are are the insult king. You should write for Howard Stern.

No...really...you're that funny. I swear.

room_care.jpg

Meatfist....you don't think I'm going to insult you do you? Not with the Drunken Meat Fist avatar (AKA - The Face of Goodness)....hell no, not a chance. I just wated to say that hearing you speak on here has got me intrigued in reading novels and other books again. I'm reading Mein Kampf right now actually and reading it with some depth. I just want to say thanks!

yeah Meatfist has got me reading "Crime and Punishment".

Bruce. Thanks for the post. It was laser guided. Stick around. Your departure would create a vacuum. Good luck with all your " real ventures" in life. p.s., the frog exists. I have seen it...

good post bruce, don't go because of some fighting, everyone will get over there issues, just give it a day or two

Originally posted by lil'surfer girl
Since Chelsea is no longer here to defend herself, I am going to say something whether you like it, or not.

She came here to play and have some fun bitching about life. She was an asset to this forum, she could hold her own and I liked her for that....though some of you , undoubtedly, were intimidated by her.

She is not a guy.

So rather than bring her name up on every other thead to make yourself feel like a man, go buy yourself a fucking trophy.

I still don't understand how juggy & punk can even lay claim to her leaving....the ONLY ones who stood up to her were ghost & ranger....so you two need to get off their coat tails and find your own bitch to slap.

It's pathetic!
Holy shit..

owned02.jpg

Originally posted by lil'surfer girl
Since Chelsea is no longer here to defend herself, I am going to say something whether you like it, or not.

She came here to play and have some fun bitching about life. She was an asset to this forum, she could hold her own and I liked her for that....though some of you , undoubtedly, were intimidated by her.

She is not a guy.

So rather than bring her name up on every other thead to make yourself feel like a man, go buy yourself a fucking trophy.

I still don't understand how juggy & punk can even lay claim to her leaving....the ONLY ones who stood up to her were ghost & ranger....so you two need to get off their coat tails and find your own bitch to slap.

It's pathetic!

e-engeki.gif

I've thought BL was cool from the get-go, I remember he started posting here around the same time I did, and he was funny as shit to me (maybe because I was a white belt too). I also remember your thread about the new martial art started by Stephen Dill called "Dill-do". Simple but funny. You're cool in my big book of Sherdog posters, Bruce - I just wished you posted more often....

Bruce I like you, just wanted you to know that. Even with everyones faults, mine included, I think you are all a stand up group of people.

And for the record, I thought Chelsea was a nice enough gal. I dont really get hung up on the name calling and mudslinging everyone else seems to enjoy so much. I enjoy the creativity expressed on the internet, and some of the insults go way beyond what I ever hear in real life...I guess what Im trying to say is in this faceless nameless environment, we get to be who we want and I like it that way. I wonder why so many people want to be dickheads? Everyone has a mask, who wants an ugly one?

Where the fuck are the SCHOOLBOOKS for CHRISTS SAKE???!!!

Bruce and I are on the exact same level, with that one! Absolutely beautiful, a fuckin masterpiece!
Thanks LSG!:D

Back