Here's One For Everyone....

B

Bruce Lovely

Hello Again!

I haven't been on for about a week now, and there is a very good reason for this; furthermore, I plan on continuing my vacation from here for a good long while. If you don't know why, then I suggest you all take a good long look at yourselves and begin to reevaluate who you are on this board.

There has definately been some "heated" arguments, and I use that term loosely because of the lack of real content in any of your "flame wars". All I see is the standard internet arguing techniques of "Your mom was at my house last night and blah blah blah", followed quickly by a rebuttle containing some choice compound cuss words (i.e. - "You shitface cumbag"). Repeat this cycle a few times then follow up with everyone yelling "OWWWWWNED!", and we have a Sherdog argument. What have we accomplished? Nothing. You are all still coming back here everyday to try to make your big climb to the top in the post count and belt ranks so that you can have more support when you decide to start your "arguments" and "own" people.

Who gives a flying fuck about who posts, how much they've posted, and their belt, when the real problem is that you there is no substance to your 8,000 posts. Don't even tell me that you don't see the belt and immediately judge what was written because you all fucking do it. You did it to me you fucking assholes. When I was a white belt I posted a thread about how I started the martial arts so that I could gain the flexibility to suck my own dick. That thread was shut down in a heart beat. I said Ken Shamrock has three nipples; once again, I was disciplined. Once I could slap ol' Billy Mays next to my name I was free to talk about tampons, teabagging, anal sex with 2-liters of Pepsi, everything that makes Bruce Lovely who the fuck he is. Nothing changed about the content of my threads and posts, just the belt under my name. I'd also like to take this moment to say that this goes to show you a lesson in racism as well. You (as a generalization) have all further strengthened a hypothesis of mine that most everyone in this world has racism running through their veins and that furthermore its natural. The same mental conditioning that has made the Sherdog community patronize and ignore the thoughts of white belts is just what a klansman has gone through to hate minorities. Its about closing your mind to the misinformed and using it to boost yourself. From the bottom of my heart - Fuck you.

OT Forum - the Auschwitz of the internet.

Now to the individuals who "deserve" my attention...

Dave Hojack....you're like the father of the board.....the alcoholic father. You've been here before me, you've helped make the board what it is today, and your contributions have been noted. Then you started hitting the intangible cyber liquor cabinet. Now most of what I hear from you is "I made this board!" "I fucked your mother last night" "I'm a champion.....look at my belt!". For some reason I can see you hammered with a 3 day old beard stummbling around spilling your bottle yelling at us "kids" with a slur in your speech. You try to demand our respect, and not too many people are going to bite. Furthermore, you give me shit about the twisted, sick shit I do in here, and you think that this is a forum for mature discussion. Quite the opposite; I personally come here for the childish, let's let loose and talk about the shit we can't in our day to day lives type of conversations. Where do I side WITH you? On your opinion about how everyone falls all over the girls on here. I have nothing further to say about that subject that you haven't already.

Money....You always want to "duke it out" with everyone on here, and yet your insults are just as bad as the next guys. Nobody is winning these wars that attack the real people when we all know that not too many people on here know each other personally. All you're doing is spattering out nonsense that could maybe be insulting if there was some truth to it. Its not that I mind seeing the fighting so much as I don't like seeing thread after thread of muddled crap insults that never, ever hit home....ever. Also, you constantly try to compare yourself to everyone else on here like you have a bit of an inferiority complex. What's the deal with that? You've got people throughly convinced that you suck at life, and that's about where it stands right now.

Anyone with a bitch list.......take it down, nobody "owned" anybody...we've covered that already. The only exception I can think of is Josh Barnett telling GrahmXXL to meet him in England. That's got some substance to it!

Meatfist....you don't think I'm going to insult you do you? Not with the Drunken Meat Fist avatar (AKA - The Face of Goodness)....hell no, not a chance. I just wated to say that hearing you speak on here has got me intrigued in reading novels and other books again. I'm reading Mein Kampf right now actually and reading it with some depth. I just want to say thanks!

TRIDUX.....what the hell does that mean anyway? I'm just tired of seeing that thread keep popping up.

rtbrouwer......you have an Ed Taylor neck.

XorSystem....last but not least. Thanks.

XorSystem said in his last thread that you guys need to relax. Combine this with what Shooto said about how if met we'd probably shake hands, forget the shit and drink. Now you get what the fuck this board is supposed to be about.....fucking around and not giving a shit, not fighting with everyone. You're goddamn right I wouldn't hold a grudge against anyone on here in a real life situation. That's ignorant in world where our colorful personalities are dictated by the black and white text that defines us. I learned when I went to Baltimore this summer that Hokuto is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Yet all you see of him on here is the occasional post and that picture of him in the Power Ranger's helmet (see Post Pics of Yourself Thread in Multimedia).

The point is.....anything negative that I said about anyone on here is roughly meaningless. Until I know you personally, I will not make a final decision on who you are.

I always come here with one reason and one reason only, and that is to be entertained. With everyone trying to push their weight around it just sucks anymore. Right now life has been taking me for one hell of a ride. I'm preping for Med School, volunteering in the hospital, getting ready for Puerto Rico to search for an extinct frog (long story), researching some crazy shit, teaching two different grappling schools, and maintaining the full time job of boy friend. This equals no time anymore to scroll through everyone's fights on here. If its not going to be fun anymore, I'm taking my ball and going home.

After all of this I'll probably get the response "Dude, you have a girlfriend? Post her picture man!"......oh well....

Take Care From the Bottom of My Avatar's Heart,
Bruce Lovely

what i get no props for our sherdog opera weak....

who_cares-coleman.jpg

Why write some thing this long just to bitch-out people here? Change the name of this thread to "Attn Ghost, Money, Bitch-listers and Tridux fans" Then write "Fuck you all". At least more people would read it and skim over it, waiting for it to end.

Originally posted by Showtime_cbk
Why write some thing this long just to bitch-out people here? Change the name of this thread to "Attn Ghost, Money, Bitch-listers and Tridux fans" Then write "Fuck you all". At least more people would read it and not skim over it, waiting for it to end.

Bruce that was a good post.

I remember when you were a white belt and posting all your funny shit in MMA forum and I had to PM you and ask you to move it to OT. I didn't want to do that because they were funny but I'm happy I got you posting in OT. Your posts are the bomb.

Anyway, stick around, the fighting trend will die off in a few days. (Yea it'll come back again but then just die off again.) It's a re-occuring thing around here There are people who enjoy your humor, just don't get caught up in the serious bullshit. I myself stay out of it for the most part.

I take this thread as any other bruce thread, a farce.

Now, is that chick in the av your girlfriend?

yeah bro, i dont fight with most, if they make fun of me i just use it and make more fun of me, why let the ignorance bother you

Shit, so I guess this means no more Mark Coleman headbutting threads. That sucks.

But I've always said I'd never hold a grudge against anyone from here if I met them in real life - even Money! Fuckin A - it's only the internet.

damn looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed!

fucking a, i started quite a few epic flame wars this week and i get no mention. hell, i tried to instill philosophy into my anger and still no recognition. you're pissed your favorite shemale chelsea got chased away by me, vod, hojak, and punkmofo, aren;t you?

Is that something to be proud of, jointly kicking out a chick?

hell yes it is...when the chick is actually a man with a mental disorder induced by loneliness

Back