heres a thought

S

spid3yo

Get rid of these belts you get simply by posting alot. It's a cause of many arguments and doesn't really mean a thing. "black" bets think they own the place because of it, and "white" belts get ratted on simply for being a white belt. Things obviously work both ways.

thats my :icon_idea

I don't think that will happen because I think it's the belts that brings a lot of people in and back. I think it's a nice novelty for some of the posters. The more members they have and the more people online and posting, the more advertisements that get seen.

I could be way off. That's just my initial assessment.

I like the belts. While it doesn't have a lot to do with MMA knowledge, it shows a lot about a person's Sherdog forum knowledge. Honestly, "white belts" are responsible for the VAST MAJORITY of rule infringements than 'senior' members.

Get rid of these belts you get simply by posting alot. It's a cause of many arguments and doesn't really mean a thing. "black" bets think they own the place because of it, and "white" belts get ratted on simply for being a white belt. Things obviously work both ways.

thats my :icon_idea

Man up and go plat... then ditch your belt and make a statement.

Without belts, people will have no desire to post and work towards something in e-life.

It's like a promotion in second life.

Black belts are noobs.

And the belts are a part of Sherdog's identity. A lot of people have ripped the idea off, because it's that awesome.

I like the belts. While it doesn't have a lot to do with MMA knowledge, it shows a lot about a person's Sherdog forum knowledge. Honestly, "white belts" are responsible for the VAST MAJORITY of rule infringements than 'senior' members.

I am not sure I believe White Belts that are people brand new to Sherdog are the real problem.

I am more apt to believe the MAJOR problems are caused by "senior" members who start gimmicks to troll and stir the pot. It is senior members using their knowledge of Sherdog to get around the rules.

I am not sure I believe White Belts that are people brand new to Sherdog are the real problem.

I am more apt to believe the MAJOR problems are caused by "senior" members who start gimmicks to troll and stir the pot. It is senior members using their knowledge of Sherdog to get around the rules.

Then you impliment rules to ban new members from starting threads before 250 posts. Easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back