Here's a special snowflake for you

It's not just the falseness of the rape charge, it is the absurdity of claiming rape for removing her bag, a clearly non-sexual act. There may be ideologies other than feminism that define rape so broadly as to include non-sexual acts, but I am unaware of them.

I would be truly amazed if you could point me to any feminist literature that advocates the removal of someone's bag to constitute rape.

I was never arguing nor do I believe that false accusations of rape can only come from a feminist, although feminists have recently been very sympathetic to high profile rape accusations long after those claims were proven false. See the Duke Lacrosse case or the UVA fraternity case or with that nutjob with the mattress at Columbia.

If you think I am ignorant for linking feminists with broad definitions of rape and sympathy for false accusations of rape, perhaps you just haven't been paying attention to the news.

I've been paying attention plenty and I would think that you have a point... if there was anything besides a false rape allegation to think this woman was a feminist. There wasn't and I don't think it's honest to imply that any incident with a false rape allegation can be reasonably assumed to involve a feminist.

Though I've got another disagreement going with TSO about the history of feminism where I backed out and refused to engage with him and it made me realize that the reason I chose to engage with you is because I tend to enjoy your posts and have always respected your opinion and intelligence. Even though I disagree with you in this instance, I've come to expect that you've likely formed your opinions through genuine reflection and education, unlike some posters who I think are walking clown shows in the way they pass off bias and emotion as reason, and felt there was potential to learn something from you.

So I think I just realized that the combination of only investing time engaging people I think are reasonable and explaining why they're deliberately ignorant is only going to alienate reasonable people. What a strange dilemma: do I want to be right or do I want to have fun conversations with people on the internet?

I think what that really means is that I need to get off the internet for awhile.

I'll be back in a week.

Anybody who thinks this has anything to do with SJWs or feminism is a moron.

I don't know why people are so crazy these days. Has it always been like this?

Anybody who thinks this has anything to do with SJWs or feminism is a moron.

Fantastic argument, care to enlighten the rest of us on what she did or said that would not fall into what a SJW or feminist would say?

Fantastic argument, care to enlighten the rest of us on what she did or said that would not fall into what a SJW or feminist would say?

I think it is fair to say that the sovereign citizen (freeman on the land) movement is very different than SJW's.

SJWs are trained in universities and look to government for change. Freeman on the land don't want anything to do with government, and it sure isn't promoted by the establishment.

I think it is fair to say that the sovereign citizen (freeman on the land) movement is very different than SJW's.

SJWs are trained in universities and look to government for change. Freeman on the land don't want anything to do with government.

That's a terrific answer but not to my question. What did she say that would be inconsistent with being a SJW or Feminist?

That's a terrific answer but not to my question. What did she say that would be inconsistent with being a SJW or Feminist?

While the term 'consent' is thrown around a lot in the Feminist sphere, it is also important to the FOTL sphere, but for very different reasons.

FOTL do not consent to the authority of the state, and they think that given the way the laws are structure it requires people to agree.

I think that is how this girl meant it.

Although, coupled with the rape accusations it does get a little blurry in this particular case.

While the term 'consent' is thrown around a lot in the Feminist sphere, it is also important to the FOTL sphere, but for very different reasons.

FOTL do not consent to the authority of the state, and they think that given the way the laws are structure it requires people to agree.

I think that is how this girl meant it.

Although, coupled with the rape accusations it does get a little blurry in this particular case.

Hey, my stance is that she's all three flavors of retard at once.

I'm amazed at how some of you get such absolute hard-ons over labeling people and arguing when someone else labels them differently.

Feminist, SJW, whatever. I don't know if she's either of those, but she is shit disturber.

Because there is not a single second in the video that is consistent with any aspect of feminism or SJW's, and every second of the video is consistent with the sovereign citizen/freemen on the land movement.

Around 2:24 sounds like she was considering blowing him to let her go. "we'll have to solve this some other way...."

Lol @ people who can't understand why a ridiculous definition of rape would immediately draw thoughts of modern feminism to mind.

Lol @ people who can't understand why a ridiculous definition of rape would immediately draw thoughts of modern feminism to mind.
What makes you think she sincerely believes that she was being raped?

The far more likely conclusion is that she was yelling rape to attract bystanders to save her. Which, is pretty fucking stupid, but still a far more likely inference than believing that she actually thinks she was being raped.

Back