Here's a picture of me teaching jeff glover the meaning of jiu jtisu!

hamoom

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
DSCF0400%20copy.jpg

I bet he was impressed by the luminous ball of chi to the right of you. It seems to have formed where you warped reality as you began your inhumanly flawless technique.

no i took a picture of a real picture with my digital camera!

you shoulda went with the Chi ball thing

all those glovers are off the hook.

and the dragon ball z hair to the right....got em all like whoooa

Many unexplained phenomena happening in that pic. The chi ball thing. That guy's crazy hair. Jeff Glover sporting jacket and wool cap in a hot & sweaty BJJ dojo.

Not to nit-pick but your feet are crossed the wrong way. So much for you flawless technique.

MTJJ_PuMpED said:
whos jeff glover
haha! Oh, man, it's cool cous. your a B.C. boy like me. Jeff Glover is a high ranking BJJ fighter from the states. I don't know who his coach is tho'.

Lobo said:
Not to nit-pick but your feet are crossed the wrong way. So much for you flawless technique.

theyre not crossed at all. and he pulled out of a triangle, so i had to slap it on quick. sorry that it doesnt look like its out of a text book sir.

hey how bout you show me YOUR pic where jeff glover is wishing he was you. what, you dont have one? ohh how surprising!

ATLAST!!! proof of chi brahhaaaaa........
o...
I mean nice arm bar

Dedicado said:
haha! Oh, man, it's cool cous. your a B.C. boy like me. Jeff Glover is a high ranking BJJ fighter from the states. I don't know who his coach is tho'.

Lol k thanks. Didnt know that.

What is going on dude? There's a lot of people there (reflections in the mirror). Was this a Special Olympics thing or something?

Back