Heres a good video of how creepy muslim marriage to kids are

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by supra57, Feb 18, 2016.

1. supra57

supra57 sinner Double Yellow Card

mike sherry likes this.
  2. Handsomebwonderfull

Handsomebwonderfull Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Well the religion was founded by a 50+'year old dude who liked to rape 9 year olds...

There's a reason that religion is a piece of sh*t

Christians, Hindus, Buddhist, wiccans, Jews Etc, I can see the positives in all those religions and I think they generally good for mankind

Islam is a scourge

KnightTemplar likes this.
  3. ehtheist

ehtheist #FreeBanchan Banned

What a beautiful expression of religious freedom, of the religion of peace in action. This thread is already rife with Islamaphobia with promises of more to come. We must welcome our Muslim brothers and their little sisters with open arms and learn to appreciate the beauty of such a ceremony.

4. Strychnine

Strychnine Steel Belt

Man...

That was heavy...

and I'm saddened that still occurs today.

5. dontsnitch

dontsnitch Steel Belt

This is hard to defend, but it should be noted that the claim is that they don't consummate the marriage until the girl is of age. It's still pretty horrific, but they at least claim that they're not having sex with children.

This also seems like a pretty condemnable ideology from a feminist viewpoint, never mind radical feminism. Less talk about mansplaining and more talk about marrying 10 year olds, imo.

mike sherry likes this.
  6. Gomi1977

Gomi1977 Green Belt

Barger-Compascuum (try pronouncing that one!)
    Catholics still think 14 is an acceptable age for a girl to marry ('83 Code of Cannon), judaism, hinduism and christianity (outside of catholicism) still state the onset of puberty as acceptable for marriage, so... I think it's more about general socal morality than religious morality that has raised the acceptable age of marriage.

7. BOWHUNTER

BOWHUNTER Gender: Attack Chopper Banned

If being against raping children and stoning women who are raped is Islamaphobic then Im a huge Islamophobe.

Lets be real Islam is so fucked up.

8. OverPressure

OverPressure Rem Lezar melts steel beams

Well the obvious justification is so they can lock in familial ties and production of children raised in the same traditions.
    Traditional Hindus make betrothals in childhood as well and have no say in who they're wedded to

9. supra57

Heres another one they killed this little girl because she didnt want to marry some pedo
    EDIT looks like they didnt kill her afterall

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  10. Jesus Freak

Jesus Freak Banned Double Yellow Card

Well, muhamed married 1 of his 9 (the kuran only allows 4, btw) brides at 6 years old, and consummated the marriage once she hit 9 years of age, so...yeah.

Is normal for muhamed and his followers.

11. Handsomebwonderfull

Handsomebwonderfull Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

It's a phobia if it's irrational. I have a problem with a religion founded by a murdering theiving pedofile. I have a problem with a religion that major tenants include lying, murdering and converting violently by force. If you look at the countries that have a Muslim back ground either they are dirt poor and violent or 99.999 percent of the wealth is controlled by .00001 of the population while everyone is incredibly poor or paid by those families not to become suicide bombers.

It's a systemic cultural plague.

KnightTemplar likes this.
  12. dontsnitch

dontsnitch Steel Belt

I think the problem is the combination of an arranged marriage, dowry, age, and often lack of consent, that is the real problem. Perhaps only one of these things in a vacuum would not stir up so much controversy.

13. MicroBrew

MicroBrew Steel Belt

It's something that happens in Yemen and to poor Arabs but also very prominently featured in South Asia. The article says it also happens in Lebanon.

The article also mentions that millions of girls worldwide get married before they are 18, but it makes a big difference if we are talking 13 year old or 17 year old and a very big difference if we are talking a way older man.

The video uses actors to get across the point that child marriage is wrong.

14. ehtheist

ehtheist #FreeBanchan Banned

Quoting Dontsnitch above:

"This is hard to defend, but it should be noted that the claim is that they don't consummate the marriage until the girl is of age."

At the point where they actually have sex she's of legal age. So, if she then consents, it's not rape. It's a strawman to suggest that anything in this video indicates he is raping children.

Also, what if they love each other? What if she loves him? Why would you want to stand in the way of love? Wait, I feel like I've heard that line before, just recently, as some sort of justifying argument for some sort of marriage...

Remember:

[​IMG]

If they love each other, your hate for Islam can't stop them from being together, and eventually their love will win.

15. Jesus Freak

Jesus Freak Banned Double Yellow Card

If you follow Christ, you'll love your Wife sacrificially (you're willing to die for her), and you promise to love her as Christ love His Church.

If you follow muhamed, mating w/ a 9 year old is keeping it by the books!

HockeyBjj likes this.
  16. dontsnitch

dontsnitch Steel Belt

I'm a Christian, so I hear you, but they claim (whether it's true or not) that they are not mating with these girls. Which kind of begs the question why are they marrying them so early, but there you have it.

17. supra57

This one is no actor

18. dontsnitch

dontsnitch Steel Belt

She's dead?

19. supra57

Most of the time these old pedos ask the parents if they can marry the kiddies the kids have no choice. And they sure as hell dont love the old bastards you are a fool.

20. dontsnitch

dontsnitch Steel Belt

There are a lot of ifs here, and if all of this is true, my only qualm is marrying a girl so young, without her having a childhood. I see no reason for child brides. Also, children cannot consent.

ehtheist likes this.