Heres a good video of how creepy muslim marriage to kids are

Well the religion was founded by a 50+'year old dude who liked to rape 9 year olds...

There's a reason that religion is a piece of sh*t

Christians, Hindus, Buddhist, wiccans, Jews Etc, I can see the positives in all those religions and I think they generally good for mankind

Islam is a scourge

What a beautiful expression of religious freedom, of the religion of peace in action. This thread is already rife with Islamaphobia with promises of more to come. We must welcome our Muslim brothers and their little sisters with open arms and learn to appreciate the beauty of such a ceremony.

Man...

That was heavy...

and I'm saddened that still occurs today.

This is hard to defend, but it should be noted that the claim is that they don't consummate the marriage until the girl is of age. It's still pretty horrific, but they at least claim that they're not having sex with children.

This also seems like a pretty condemnable ideology from a feminist viewpoint, never mind radical feminism. Less talk about mansplaining and more talk about marrying 10 year olds, imo.

Catholics still think 14 is an acceptable age for a girl to marry ('83 Code of Cannon), judaism, hinduism and christianity (outside of catholicism) still state the onset of puberty as acceptable for marriage, so... I think it's more about general socal morality than religious morality that has raised the acceptable age of marriage.

What a beautiful expression of religious freedom, of the religion of peace in action. This thread is already rife with Islamaphobia with promises of more to come. We must welcome our Muslim brothers and their little sisters with open arms and learn to appreciate the beauty of such a ceremony.

If being against raping children and stoning women who are raped is Islamaphobic then Im a huge Islamophobe.

Lets be real Islam is so fucked up.

Heres another one they killed this little girl because she didnt want to marry some pedo
EDIT looks like they didnt kill her afterall

Last edited:

It's a phobia if it's irrational. I have a problem with a religion founded by a murdering theiving pedofile. I have a problem with a religion that major tenants include lying, murdering and converting violently by force. If you look at the countries that have a Muslim back ground either they are dirt poor and violent or 99.999 percent of the wealth is controlled by .00001 of the population while everyone is incredibly poor or paid by those families not to become suicide bombers.

It's a systemic cultural plague.

Catholics still think 14 is an acceptable age for a girl to marry ('83 Code of Cannon), judaism, hinduism and christianity (outside of catholicism) still state the onset of puberty as acceptable for marriage, so... I think it's more about general socal morality than religious morality that has raised the acceptable age of marriage.

I think the problem is the combination of an arranged marriage, dowry, age, and often lack of consent, that is the real problem. Perhaps only one of these things in a vacuum would not stir up so much controversy.

It's something that happens in Yemen and to poor Arabs but also very prominently featured in South Asia. The article says it also happens in Lebanon.

The article also mentions that millions of girls worldwide get married before they are 18, but it makes a big difference if we are talking 13 year old or 17 year old and a very big difference if we are talking a way older man.

The video uses actors to get across the point that child marriage is wrong.

If being against raping children and stoning women who are raped is Islamaphobic then Im a huge Islamophobe.

Lets be real Islam is so fucked up.

Quoting Dontsnitch above:

"This is hard to defend, but it should be noted that the claim is that they don't consummate the marriage until the girl is of age."

At the point where they actually have sex she's of legal age. So, if she then consents, it's not rape. It's a strawman to suggest that anything in this video indicates he is raping children.

Also, what if they love each other? What if she loves him? Why would you want to stand in the way of love? Wait, I feel like I've heard that line before, just recently, as some sort of justifying argument for some sort of marriage...

Remember:

love-always-wins-poster.png

If they love each other, your hate for Islam can't stop them from being together, and eventually their love will win.

This is hard to defend, but it should be noted that the claim is that they don't consummate the marriage until the girl is of age. It's still pretty horrific, but they at least claim that they're not having sex with children.

This also seems like a pretty condemnable ideology from a feminist viewpoint, never mind radical feminism. Less talk about mansplaining and more talk about marrying 10 year olds, imo.
If you follow Christ, you'll love your Wife sacrificially (you're willing to die for her), and you promise to love her as Christ love His Church.

If you follow muhamed, mating w/ a 9 year old is keeping it by the books!

If you follow Christ, you'll love your Wife sacrificially (you're willing to die for her), and you promise to love her as Christ love His Church.

If you follow muhamed, mating w/ a 9 year old is keeping it by the books!

I'm a Christian, so I hear you, but they claim (whether it's true or not) that they are not mating with these girls. Which kind of begs the question why are they marrying them so early, but there you have it.

It's something that happens in Yemen and to poor Arabs but also very prominently featured in South Asia. The article says it also happens in Lebanon.

The article also mentions that millions of girls worldwide get married before they are 18, but it makes a big difference if we are talking 13 year old or 17 year old and a very big difference if we are talking a way older man.

The video uses actors to get across the point that child marriage is wrong.

This one is no actor

Quoting Dontsnitch above:

"This is hard to defend, but it should be noted that the claim is that they don't consummate the marriage until the girl is of age."

At the point where they actually have sex she's of legal age. So, if she then consents, it's not rape. It's a strawman to suggest that anything in this video indicates he is raping children.

Also, what if they love each other? What if she loves him? Why would you want to stand in the way of love? Wait, I feel like I've heard that line before, just recently, as some sort of justifying argument for some sort of marriage...

Remember:

If they love each other, your hate for Islam can't stop them from being together, and eventually their love will win.
Most of the time these old pedos ask the parents if they can marry the kiddies the kids have no choice. And they sure as hell dont love the old bastards you are a fool.

Remember:

There are a lot of ifs here, and if all of this is true, my only qualm is marrying a girl so young, without her having a childhood. I see no reason for child brides. Also, children cannot consent.

Back