Heres a George St Pierre fun fact

BJ took his mom with him to the NSAC to cry about it.

why do you guys always say this? it just shows how uninformed you are.

BJ knew fully well how bad it would look if his mom went, to which he objected but she showed up on her own regardless.

gsp-1438160685-800.jpg
GSP aka GOAT S P has beaten 5 of the 10 men that beat Robbie Lawler. He beat 50 percent of the guys that beat Robbie. He beat Jason Miller, Johny Hendricks, Pete Spratt, Jake Shields, and Nick Diaz. This is for those guys that say GSP needs to come back and beat Robbie to cement his legacy. As much i would like to see GSP come back and lay the smack down on Robbie thats still a silly statement. GSPs legacy is cemented already as the GOAT.

Fun Fact: One man defeated every fighter who defeated GSP.

bj-penn-o.gif

GSP is the GOAT. With Silva and Jones being caught cheating and Fedor refusing to fight the top dogs there is no other answer.
GSP-PIMP.jpg

gspcrew.png

GSP and fun in the same sentence?

Damn, even I'm doing it now. Fuck you TS!

Robbie lost to mayhem miller? Thats a painful thought

Shogun vs Machida 1 was not a robbery either. That fight was much closer then most people say it was. I did have Shogun but it's not that hard to see it scored for Machida.

That was a very close fight, in close fights like that I tend to think that the judges saw something I did not. But that fight was scandalous for quite a while.

I think it has finally reached a point where both Machida and Shogun fans can admit that they were close to each other on that night skill wise.

The next outing, eh not so much.

Close, competitive fights can have clear winners and be considered a robbery. Literally every media outlet scored it for Hendricks for a reason. Its a robbery in the same vein of Shogun/Lyoto 1 in that sense in only the batshit crazy GSP/Lyoto fans for the most part had him winning.
Gsp135
Lyoto 123
Simple

LOL... What part did GSP himself play in that ?

It was noticed, and the NSAC officials toweled him off the whole rest of the fight.

BJ took his mom with him to the NSAC to cry about it. TO THE DEATH GEORGES.

They found no intentional wrongdoing on behalf of GSP. Which love of your life did he beat ?

You people continue to be the worst segment of mma fans... EVER. And it's not even close.

tumblr_nx8uv0LPbM1uh4ocvo1_250.gif
I hate arguing about this but if you seriously think a towel can eliminate vaseline (petroleum jelly), you're an idiot. Better yet, you should sue every company that manufactures degreaser b/c all you need is a towel...
Also, BJ Penn brought his Mother to court b/c she's his manager... This is like saying, why did Jon Jones bring Malki Kawa to his Failed Drug Test press conference...

gsp-1438160685-800.jpg
GSP aka GOAT S P has beaten 5 of the 10 men that beat Robbie Lawler. He beat 50 percent of the guys that beat Robbie. He beat Jason Miller, Johny Hendricks, Pete Spratt, Jake Shields, and Nick Diaz. This is for those guys that say GSP needs to come back and beat Robbie to cement his legacy. As much i would like to see GSP come back and lay the smack down on Robbie thats still a silly statement. GSPs legacy is cemented already as the GOAT.
yeaaahhh... cause.... Lawler hasn't evolved and gotten much better or anything...

why do you guys always say this? it just shows how uninformed you are.

BJ knew fully well how bad it would look if his mom went, to which he objected but she showed up on her own regardless.
Also she was his manager.

You mean ANOTHER fighter, right?

Because GSP defeated those guys too. Big time.

Oh, I just meant a guy who didn't rely on PEDs, grease, and weight cutting. But yes I knew that.

Back