Here We Go Again.....Mark Cuban Taking Flack For Saying He's Bigoted In Some Ways

Dude one black guy spoke out against gays, ONE CHRIS BROUSARD

EVERY ONE ELSE KISSED COLLINS AND SAM ASS.

AND MOST OF THE TEBOW RELIGIOUS STUFF WAS MAKING FUN OF HIM OR TALKING ABOUT HOW OVER THE TOP HE WAS.

DUDE DO YOU EVEN ESPN?:icon_lol::icon_chee

Lol, I watch used to watch a ton of ESPN and still watch to catch up if I was missed games or something I was interested in. I really never got the impression they had a liberal bias. Whenever I watch, they just cover sports :redface:

I love how if you don't agree with someone, or if they have a differing opinion, then they have to be stupid. Your point of view is what is right in the world and they are just dumbasses.

Yes, it is the biggest cop-out argument in history(hyperbole, I speak it).

Since when does disagreement equal stupidity and hate? If you don't agree with our gun laws, you hate guns. Don't want to see two men making out? You hate homosexuals! You don't want to call someone a "galaxy" or whatever? You hate um, whatever it is!

Every disagreement now ends with someone being a stupid, racist, bigot hater of all things. It is quite ridiculous.

Dude one black guy spoke out against gays, ONE CHRIS BROUSARD

EVERY ONE ELSE KISSED COLLINS AND SAM ASS.

AND MOST OF THE TEBOW RELIGIOUS STUFF WAS MAKING FUN OF HIM OR TALKING ABOUT HOW OVER THE TOP HE WAS.

DUDE DO YOU EVEN ESPN?:icon_lol::icon_chee

Every ESPN special or news coverage special about Tim Tebow I've seen has been overwhelmingly positive.

He's a firm believer...no one really gave a fu*k...and his playoff comeback win a few years ago when he was on the broncos was awesome.

Yes, it is the biggest cop-out argument in history(hyperbole, I speak it).

Since when does disagreement equal stupidity and hate? If you don't agree with our gun laws, you hate guns. Don't want to see two men making out? You hate homosexuals! You don't want to call someone a "galaxy" or whatever? You hate um, whatever it is!

Every disagreement now ends with someone being a stupid, racist, bigot hater of all things. It is quite ridiculous.

It's not by accident that the left tries to squelch debate with the tactics they use.

If you aren't aware of your environment and the cues people send what's that say about you?

Oh, I am extremely aware of my environment. I just know that a hoodie is not an indication of anything at all.

Again (since you didn't read my post) maybe it's where I live. Literally everyone wears hoodies.

And lol at bruce bowen and chris carter talking about how it is bad to cross the street if you run in a gangster looking dude or a skin head with tats on his face?

They not only crossed the street to avoid these people, they literally moved to the most lilly white safe neighborhoods as their money would allow, to avoid these people.

Most wear jeans too. Should I be scared of everyone wearing jeans?

I'm not saying you should be scared of anything just that when you read or hear the description of most perps they have hoodies on.

I'm not saying you should be scared of anything just that when you read or hear the description of most perps they have hoodies on.

Right, and most are wearing jeans and sneakers. So what is your point?

Oh, I am extremely aware of my environment. I just know that a hoodie is not an indication of anything at all.

Again (since you didn't read my post) maybe it's where I live. Literally everyone wears hoodies.

Why don't they carry umbrellas, like real men?

It's not by accident that the left tries to squelch debate with the tactics they use.

While that is true, both sides do it, and do it a lot. This whole left/right debate is made to keep people in neat and organized boxes. Labeled so everyone can know exactly what your beliefs are, based upon a single letter, or word.

Right, and most are wearing jeans and sneakers. So what is your point?

Lol ok dude.

When I worked at a corner deli as a teenager I was more attentive of the kids that came in wearing hoodies because they were more likely to stick the place up.

Lol ok dude.

When I worked at a corner deli as a teenager I was more attentive of the kids that came in wearing hoodies because they were more likely to stick the place up.

Damn, how many times did you get robbed while you were working there?

Sorry guys, you're right. When I saw this person, I crossed the street

girl-in-hoodie.jpg

It's not about how you feel or how you act it matters how you are perceived.

Yeah it's all about perception.

A lot of the time, people WANT to be stereotyped. Consider the guy that pumps up his muscles and rocks the tapout gear. He want's people to perceive him as a bad ass. Same with people who thug themselves out.

Or even if someone wears a suit to an interview. They want to be perceived in a certain way.

So these stereotypes do form over time and it can be used for and against people given different context.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, you're right. When I saw this person, I crossed the street

girl-in-hoodie.jpg

He didn't say little white girls in hoodies...

When I was a bouncer we didn't let people in the bar if they were wearing Timberlands, hoodies, white sneakers, jerseys, hats or dew rags.

Back