Here We Go Again.....Mark Cuban Taking Flack For Saying He's Bigoted In Some Ways

Nothing wrong with what Mark Cuban said

Anyone who says that they dont have biases is a shameless two faced liar.

ESPN is getting absolutely ridiculous with this shit.

I'm truthfully on the verge of being done watching ESPN. You're a sports news channel. Stop constantly pushing the liberal agenda on me.

I don't get a lot a "liberal agenda" impression from them: just a sensationalist-coverage-of-inflammatory-social-news impression. It's not like they're lending favor towards things of more importance.

I cross the street when I am on the same sidewalk as:

Middle Easterns with turbans
Asians with kung fu apparel,
Whites with Tapout gear
Blacks with African Medallions
Mexicans with Cowboy hats

Lol!

I cross the street when I see a guy holding a big ass knife saying "I'm going to stab the next motherfucker who comes near me".

I don't get a lot a "liberal agenda" impression from them: just a sensationalist-coverage-of-inflammatory-social-news impression. It's not like they're lending favor towards things of more importance.

They most definitely have a liberal agenda. Watch any program on there and every single analyst has the exact same opinion on the subject. What are the odds that 50 some odd people think exactly the same way about a subject such as this or Michael Sam?

Exactly. ESPN hires people to cover sports, not politics. I bet they have a mix of left leaning and right leaning folks.

I wonder if that guy forgot about the comments from a few ESPN analysts said about why they oppose gay marriage. Should we say ESPN is conservative? Of course not.

They most definitely have a liberal agenda. Watch any program on there and every single analyst has the exact same opinion on the subject. What are the odds that 50 some odd people think exactly the same way about a subject such as this or Michael Sam?

That's because they're trying to not marginalize their viewership and maintain all their sponsorships, etc. Anyways, broadcast journalism, has always been a bit ahead of the populace in terms of social progressiveness.

If they have a "liberal agenda," where is the support for the unionization of college athletics? Oh, it's not there because they don't have an agenda and you're getting spooked by phantoms.

Whether you want to admit it or not, everyone has some form of bigotry.

it's interesting how this nation encourages discussions about race, racism, racial relations etc...and then the minute someone has the integrity to admit some interal prejudices he's immediately attacked for it...

I think I can safely say that all of us...each and every one of us has some internal, prejudices, pre conceived notions about certain races etc..

This "flack" Cuban is getting is shameful. It reminds me when Juan Williams got axed from NPR for his candid comments about his fears and Muslim folk on Airplanes...

it's interesting how this nation encourages discussions about race, racism, racial relations etc...and then the minute someone has the integrity to admit some interal prejudices he's immediately attacked for it...

I think I can safely say that all of us...each and every one of us has some internal, prejudices, pre conceived notions about certain races etc..

This "flack" Cuban is getting is shameful. It reminds me when Juan Williams got axed from NPR for his candid comments about his fears and Muslim folk on Airplanes...

The outrage and hypocrisy are all part of the political ideology. It's a game. Once again hip-hop/rap provides insight into difficult aspects of reality.

Weird Al, Amish Paradise

Hitchin' up the buggy, churnin' lots of butter
Raised a barn on Monday, soon I'll raise another
Think you're really righteous? Think you're pure in heart?
Well, I know I'm a million times as humble as thou art
I'm the pious guy the little Amlettes wanna be like
On my knees day and night scorin' points for the afterlife
So don't be vain and don't be whiny
Or else, my brother, I might have to get medieval on your heinie

It's not about how you feel or how you act it matters how you are perceived.

The outrage and hypocrisy are all part of the political ideology. It's a game. Once again hip-hop/rap provides insight into difficult aspects of reality.

It's not about how you feel or how you act it matters how you are perceived.

As an Amish, I find that Weird Al quote racist.

Oh yes they do. They're the ones who "broke" the Nick Collins thing, the Michael Sam thing, and the Donald Sterling thing. Go to the site sometime, it's full of liberal agenda stuff that doesn't really have any relation to sports. They're trying to slowly segway into being another MSNBC.

Oh yes they do. They're the ones who "broke" the Nick Collins thing, the Michael Sam thing, and the Donald Sterling thing. Go to the site sometime, it's full of liberal agenda stuff that doesn't really have any relation to sports. They're trying to slowly segway into being another MSNBC.

What about when ESPN analysts spoke out against gay marriage? Or the non-stop coverage of Tim Tebow and his religious stuff?

Jesus. Your world must be scary.

And this kind of goes together with that thread asking is it good to discuss race all the time. Yes, I think it is, but only when it is done on an equal basis. Not equal as one white story to every black story, as that isn't equal in our population. What I mean is the reactions from each story should be equal. The commentary should be equally outraged by acts of racism, prejudice, bigotry, or whatever word is the flavor of the week.

When you see the news having the feeling that the comments of Barkley, or Jordan, are mundane and they just shrug and go "oh well", and then try and crucify Cuban for his. Well, there just tends to be a ton of resentment, and people going WTF just happened!

Exactly. ESPN hires people to cover sports, not politics. I bet they have a mix of left leaning and right leaning folks.

I wonder if that guy forgot about the comments from a few ESPN analysts said about why they oppose gay marriage. Should we say ESPN is conservative? Of course not.

What is funny about espn, is the whites try to act more offended than the blacks on the show. I swear to GOD every time SKIP bayless talks about a racial issue, he looks so pained and goes so far overboard, I think he is about to start singing negro spirituals.

Then bruce bowen was on this morning talking about how Cubans comments and feelings were ignorant. I love how if you don't agree with someone, or if they have a differing opinion, then they have to be stupid. Your point of view is what is right in the world and they are just dumbasses.

WTF is up with the hoodies? Maybe it's because I'm from NY and just about everyone wears them. I really have no idea how this is considered the equivalent of gang colors or something.

And a white guy with tattoos? Really?

Cuban just sounds like a big pussy.

I'd venture to say that most robberies involve a men wearing hoodies.

What about when ESPN analysts spoke out against gay marriage? Or the non-stop coverage of Tim Tebow and his religious stuff?

Dude one black guy spoke out against gays, ONE CHRIS BROUSARD

EVERY ONE ELSE KISSED COLLINS AND SAM ASS.

AND MOST OF THE TEBOW RELIGIOUS STUFF WAS MAKING FUN OF HIM OR TALKING ABOUT HOW OVER THE TOP HE WAS.

DUDE DO YOU EVEN ESPN?:icon_lol::icon_chee

What is funny about espn, is the whites try to act more offended than the blacks on the show. I swear to GOD every time SKIP bayless talks about a racial issue, he looks so pained and goes so far overboard, I think he is about to start singing negro spirituals.

Skip is such a turd. Just a flat out troll. And his opinion on sports is awful. Anyway, I guess people feel like they need to publicly come out against ANYTHING said that may reflect bias. IDK, I thought was Cuban said made him sound like a puss but it wasn't bad at all.

Then bruce bowen was on this morning talking about how Cubans comments and feelings were ignorant. I love how if you don't agree with someone, or if they have a differing opinion, then they have to be stupid. Your point of view is what is right in the world and they are just dumbasses.

His comments were ignorant, but I don't think they were necessarily racist (not what I heard, maybe he said more on the subject). I did hear part of Bruce Bowen this morning and he was a bit dramatic.

Back