Here is my conspiracy in regards Tony Ferguson's "injury"

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I hate conspiracy myself but sometimes is fun. Zero evidence here other that the guy seems to not give a crap about anything and he's somewhat weird and crazy...
I kind of feel that he did actually hurt himself during training and the "freak accident" was completely fake. He did this in order to not damage his reputation to much.

He seems to forget he's a person and not the actual "boogeyman", that extreme training is very cringeworthy especially when he gets hurts in the process, we want to see him fight already

I hate conspiracy myself but sometimes is fun. Zero evidence here other that the guy seems to not give a crap about anything and he's somewhat weird and crazy...
I kind of feel that he did actually hurt himself during training and the "freak accident" was completely fake. He did this in order to not damage his reputation to much.
I mean we all saw him kicking steal repeatedly so its not all that crazy..

Not sure tripping on a cord while wearing sunglasses inside saves ones rep though.

Last edited:
The tripping over the cord is a lot more damaging than getting injured training.

DifficultFickleBarbet-size_restricted.gif

He was injured and if he can get past it being a huge joke, he's lucky. That knee was about to go and it probably would have in the 1st, leading to him getting GnP to hell. So he's back in the game in a year instead of 2 years out of another title shot

Pretty impressive makeup here

TS is saying this injury was caused by some stupid shit he did at the gym such as trying a breakdance move. So he came up with the I tripped over a random cable and destroyed my leg. He’s not implying Tony never injured himself.

Have Eddie Bravo look into it.

This thread seems par for the course on sherdog lately. As you were gentlemen. <Gordonhat>

it really doesn't matter how he got hurt just that he got hurt at all.

conspiracy theory is such a negative term. I prefer truth people cant or wont accept and are too stupid to realize. An example being. ...

Back