Here is a picture of me

Originally posted by hughes

Hell, I could say the same about your post. Or I could do one similar to yours, ok here goes...

Maybe I could send you a wallpaper sample so you can go on to win the nobel peace prize!!

Computer simulations predict that when large galaxies collide, their black holes will be drawn toward the center of the new, combined galaxy. But what happens next is unclear. Although many models predict the two entities should coexist as a pair, evidence of binary black holes at the center of galaxies is lacking. Now the results of a new mathematical model, published online today by the journal Science, suggest that the black holes in fact merge--and leave behind a telltale radio signature.
David Merritt of Rutgers University and Ron D. Ekers of the Australia Telescope National Facility studied images collected by the Very Large Array (VLA) radio telescope. Most radio-active galaxies produce two jets of emissions spouting into space in opposite directions but approximately 7 percent are so-called X-shaped galaxies. In these, the two jets adopt an irregular, or winged, configuration. According to Merritt, astronomers "have known about X-shaped galaxies for a long time, but until now we have never had a convincing explanation for them." Because the jets are thought to mark the spin axis of the galaxy's central black hole, Merritt and Ekers posited that the flipped jets of X-shaped galaxies resulted from an adjustment to their black holes. "Black holes are so large and so massive," Merritt explains, "that the only thing we can imagine that would have enough force to realign them is another black hole."

The team's calculations bore this prediction out. They determined that regardless of how quickly a black hole is spinning, a merger with a counterpart even one-fifth its size would be sufficient to affect its orientation. Although the mechanism for these mergers remains uncertain, the scientists calculate that at least one occurs--somewhere in the universe--each year. "Most astronomers were fairly sure that black holes coalesce, but we now regard the X-shaped galaxies as the first 'smoking-gun' evidence," Merritt says. "Our model demonstrates that these constitute solid evidence that the black hole mergers actually take place

Can I hang with you now Hughes you oh so productive poster?

Originally posted by hughes

Yeah Pablo, after all it's so well edited! Maybe next time you use paint you should shrink the background WITH the picture

Why thank you. That is the way the picture looks on the site with it's lovely border. But your only a yellow belt and you wouldn't of known that. Maybe you should get back to wearing your skirt. Highlander boy.

It's called a kilt and it's freedom to move is unsurpassed!

Way to earn your Yellow belt by killing a green belt

To Hound: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

gravestone.gif

hound even with all that knowledge you still got your arse owned by a NOOBEE and to think that you even thought you could control this board is a the lest a joke. go mediatate hound your chi is gotten weaker. try some more star gazing. let the big boys handle these whitties for ya.

I would just like to say that I hate you all, and I want to eat your pets.

And, seriously, who actually believes thats actually a pic of MMA Trainer? BAH. He was full of shit.

thanks for your support squeeze. but i think it was him.
tn_fishflasher.gif

This thread has a distinct ROMO scent to it!

The question isnt how i know its him... its how YOU DONT know its him??

dude this guy has no mat rash on his face no acne shit man if you train you are ugly i was fat and ugly now i'm just friggin ugly ! wheres the mat burns and zits and bruised chin from fighting off chokes man he's too hot to fight . Move to N.C. so I can pimp you out. LOL

stupid white belt..

Just because you're ugly doesnt mean everyon in this anti board is ugly.

Except for maybe Art.

And Hound.

And Pablo.

And treelo.

And Conrad.

Ralphage is sexy.

Back