Here is a photograph of the reason why Forrest Griffin had to withdraw from UFC 155.

Fucking disgusting illness for sure.

According to rumor, certain guys just don't give a shit about helping keep the mats and themselves clean, which leads to staph thriving. I've actually heard Forrest is one of the guys that's a dick at the gym when it comes to keeping himself and the mats clean. He seems like a likeable guy otherwise, but if this is true, then he's pretty much a fucking asshole.

Wait, are you saying Forrest is an asshole because he tries to keep the place clean?

That is some serious shaving cut he got going over there. :)
But seriously knee operations are a bitch.Had one,waited for operation 1 year,and then after the surgery 7 fucking loooooong assss months.
I went berserk.

th_Miyagi.gif

Nothing a little cortisone cant fix, suck it up Griffin.

thats a lot of cuts to repair a ligament. when i had my acl done i had just 1 big cut

Seriously? Like four people beat me to the 'Tussin comment? Fuck you guys. :icon_chee

The staph photos are effing disturbing. Seeing musculature is freaky as hell.

As a sidenote to my bros who have had issues with germy mats in the past, two words, unplesant but effective: bleach baths.

I had same looking knee after the operation. Even the scars are in the same place. That photo does not look like infection, just swollen after big operation.

2 years ago in a floorball game I broke all the ligaments from knee except front ligament, then popliteus tendon got cut, thigh muscle ripped and got also permanent peroneal nerve damage. I hope it isn't that bad with Griffin

Back