Here is a photograph of the reason why Forrest Griffin had to withdraw from UFC 155.

I'll see your Griffin and raise you a Kevin Randleman

randleman.jpg

Dear god what is that? Flesh eating virus?

Fucking disgusting illness for sure.

According to rumor, certain guys just don't give a shit about helping keep the mats and themselves clean, which leads to staph thriving. I've actually heard Forrest is one of the guys that's a dick at the gym when it comes to keeping himself and the mats clean. He seems like a likeable guy otherwise, but if this is true, then he's pretty much a fucking asshole.

According to rumor, certain guys just don't give a shit about helping keep the mats and themselves clean, which leads to staph thriving. I've actually heard Forrest is one of the guys that's a dick at the gym when it comes to keeping himself and the mats clean. He seems like a likeable guy otherwise, but if this is true, then he's pretty much a fucking asshole.

Ya its a problem. I had a buddy thought it was a spider bite but the Dr. said it was staff. I hear that if you take care of it early its no big deal. If training is your life its hard to get to the DR. and they are prob in denial of illnesses and infections prob leads to those extreme cases.

dont big gyms like that have a janitor? whats he supposed to do, not sweat? and in his book Got Fight he talks about how he showers before and after every practice. dont really know what else he can do.

Ya its a problem. I had a buddy thought it was a spider bite but the Dr. said it was staff. I hear that if you take care of it early its no big deal. If training is your life its hard to get to the DR. and they are prob in denial of illnesses and infections prob leads to those extreme cases.

I had a training partner get it as well. Ended up being sidelined for a few months. Kind of looks like tiny mesquito bites or spiderbites up close.

dont big gyms like that have a janitor? whats he supposed to do, not sweat? and in his book Got Fight he talks about how he showers before and after every practice. dont really know what else he can do.

Most gyms have the fighters clean up after themselves which I think is stupid considering they are the ones paying to use the gym. Have the gym owner clean up after them. I guess that's seen as "desrespectful" in a lot of respects, but your also getting paid, so I don't see the problem.

In the Countdown show to fighting JDS, even Cain was cleaning up after himself at AKA, and that gym is massive.

AKA has Cain to clean up the mats :icon_lol:

Watch, someone will come in here and say "excuses"

Back