International Here comes another war to Afghanistan

4D chess by Biden.

Arm Taliban so when US leaves they can battle it out with ISIS-K

Then the US can sweep in and clear it out taking control of all Nat resources.

Simply brilliant

clear sarcasm but it's looking like the pullout worked to some extent

Taliban is too moderate lol.
It's becoming a big problem. If you follow National Security Jeff a reporter from UK who has probably best reporting of what's going on on the ground. https://twitter.com/Natsecjeff
There are new many daily attacks on Taliban by ISKP.

The problem is caused by Taliban is caught between a rock and a hard place of a) wanting to appeal to intl community for funding and appease the masses or, b) hardliners who want full on Sharia and spoils of war and are immigrating to ISKP in droves.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/9/23/how-deep-are-divisions-among-the-taliban

A lot of young men who did the fighting and dying don't care about intl community lacking wisdom and full of piss and vinegar.

In many ways the Taliban is facing same issues the previous gov did since governing a diverse society is very different than fighting and I am almost certain there will be another civil war.

As OP says, the Taliban will crush them. ISIS has little appeal among the general population, no tribal support, and is vastly outnumbered. The Taliban has also no rules of engagement holding them back.
I said the Taliban would crush Masood's forces which they did because it's just a bunch of grifters with no support. Not so sure about ISKP. Tons of salafis and hardcore taliban who don't like the "moderate" direction Taliban is headed.

Maybe it's time to stop picking sides
What's the profit in that? Besides, we saw what happens when ISIS had operational space, attacks all over west. It's too dangerous to let them set up shop. They are very different than Taliban who only wants Afghanistan not the whole world. CENTCOM commander General McKenzie told us that the US had been sharing intelligence with the Taliban against ISKP for some time now and I expect more than Intel will follow if this gets out of hand.

Last edited:
america will quickly find some other country to invade on bogus claims. america would literally go bankrupt without constantly pumping the war machine.

let-them-fight.gif

They only real solution for the entire MIddle East

They'll unite long enough to repeal Infidels, but go right back to fighting each other from their caves. lol...

Maybe they need to uncover one of these to catch up with the rest of the world

6a00d8341c630a53ef015391422b9f970b-pi

ISIS-K, like any other variants thst exist, are part of a zionist operation designed to keep that region in a state of turmoil. They're not, nor gave they ever been an authentic, grassroots force.

Israel literally used to transport ISIS fighters across the border to give them medical treatment, FFS.

ISIS-K, like any other variants thst exist, are part of a zionist operation designed to keep that region in a state of turmoil. They're not, nor gave they ever been an authentic, grassroots force.

Israel literally used to transport ISIS fighters across the border to give them medical treatment, FFS.
<YeahOKJen>

ISIS-K is no match for their swan paddle boat navy.

I really doubt the US will go back in
That bridge is burned
US will go into some other country. Likely Venezuela
Ever talked to people from Venezuela? I have. MANY of them say most of the population thought Trump was going to send the US military in to take over the country. After a year or so there was a disappointment that sunk in throughout the country.

I am very glad we didn't go in.

Back