Here are my 3 year old daughter's picks for tonight...

HeadCleanOff

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
She is a huge fan, but obviously can't stay up for most main cards, but I like to ask her who will win. She has watched tape on the 4 main event guys with me.

Before I say her picks, let me say that she correctly picked Stephen Thompson to beat Hendrix, she correctly picked Rockhold to beat The Chris, and she picked Conor to beat Aldo. She also picked the Broncos to beat the Panthers in the Super Bowl.

For tonight, she says DADA beats Kimbo, and Shamrock beats Gracie. I'm not sure if I agree with her lol, but she has proven me wrong in the past.

She also says that on Sunday in UFC, Cerrone beats Oliveira.

We shall see. I can't see her getting all that correct but her track record is on point, and she is only 3.

BTW, she loves watching Holly KO Honda.

That's an MMA prophet right there.

I feel worried about my Royce n Kimbo bets now.

Any word on Rothwell vs JDS?

3 year old knows all this stuff already? man she's good

That's an MMA prophet right there.

I feel worried about my Royce n Kimbo bets now.

Any word on Rothwell vs JDS?

Yeah man, I want Kimbo and Royce to win haha, but now I'm nervous.

I will definitely go over some tape with her for Big Ben and JDS. I want Rothwell to win that one, but I will ask the kid.

3 year old knows all this stuff already? man she's good

It is crazy man. She loves MMA. Tells me and my wife she wants to do MMA. I will wait until she is like 5 and if she is still into it, I will sign her up for BJJ. Already showing her how to pass guard and she has a nice arm triangle haha.

She definitely recognizes it as a sport and has never hit her friends or anything like that. She has never seen violence outside of a cage in a pro match.

Yeah man, I want Kimbo and Royce to win haha, but now I'm nervous.

I will definitely go over some tape with her for Big Ben and JDS. I want Rothwell to win that one, but I will ask the kid.

It is crazy man. She loves MMA. Tells me and my wife she wants to do MMA. I will wait until she is like 5 and if she is still into it, I will sign her up for BJJ. Already showing her how to pass guard and she has a nice arm triangle haha.

She definitely recognizes it as a sport and has never hit her friends or anything like that. She has never seen violence outside of a cage in a pro match.

Has she started school yet? Would be hilarious to see her put the boys who will bother her through out elementary school .

Has she started school yet? Would be hilarious to see her put the boys who will bother her through out elementary school .

She is only 3 so not real school. She goes to daycare and its kind of like a preschool thing, they learn some shit. I taught her some science shit so she owns the other kids when they learn about dinosaurs and space shit.

I know she waiting for some boy to fuck with her so she can unleash that 1 - 2 we been working on haha

Your violent toddler needs therapy. And she's wrong about Kimbo/MaMa.

Your violent toddler needs therapy. And she's wrong about Kimbo/MaMa.

Therapy is not allowed in this household. We work shit out here in the crib.

And yeah, I sure hope she is wrong about the kimbo fight!

I hope she's right about Shamrock, and I could easily see Dada KO Kimbo in a terrible brawl.

Therapy is not allowed in this household. We work shit out here in the crib.

And yeah, I sure hope she is wrong about the kimbo fight!
Just messing around. Sounds like you have a smart kid on your hands. Smart of you to get her into early. Pretty cool she likes to watch and pick fights.

Just messing around. Sounds like you have a smart kid on your hands. Smart of you to get her into early. Pretty cool she likes to watch and pick fights.

I know you are fuckin around man. All good.

I'm lucky my wife is cool with it all. She is a big fan too. Knows most of the fighters and even the refs.

There is still a minute left in the 1st round of the kimbo fight but I think your daughter may be right. Kimbo looks like the less skilled and more fatigued fighter.

She's got good insight, bro.

Officially, Kimbo won. But I gotta say, I think my kid was right in thinking Kimbo would lose this fight. He lost because he looked like shit. WTF he should've finished that dude early in the fight. He had every opportunity to provide us with a highlight reel finish early on.

Back