Herb "Quick Stoppage" Dean Strikes Again

I'm no McGregor fan, but Siver was done. The strikes he took through the fight added up and you could tell he didn't want to be in there anymore.

Sherdog needs to get him as a Mod so he is quick to stop these shitty threads.

I can't stand Herb Dean. Every time he is in the cage I fear the early stoppage.

Conor was whooping that ass but he was hitting Siver in the forearms when that fight ended. Nothing on the ground was getting thru and that was pretty quick on top of that, no "fight back" call that I noticed, Siver didn't turn away, didn't seem particularly hurt...

Herb Dean strikes again. Hopefully he is not in the cage when Conor fights Jose.

I'm sorry but not even close. Siver threw in the towel and Herb saved him. Was in full mount, he wasn't going anywhere.

Herb doesnt understand that you need to use both arms to block elbow shots like that, sooner or later Connor was gonna tire and Dennis could have scrambled out and up but ofc he was still gonna lose.

Herb sux he also stopped that other fight with Uriah early too.

3.gif

I think Siver prefers tonight's reffing over the reffing in his fight with Swanson.

I would say that's a good stoppage, although Herb didn't stop the fight. Cub did

Herb Dean, stops too soon (tonight, UFC) or too late (last night, WSOF).

Was Siver beat? Sure. But when covering up you got to give the guy a few seconds to try something and then a warning that it'll be stopped.

Siver was glad it was over, I thought he was going to run out of the cage ala Forrest.

Herbs getting some of that "Backstage" bonus money.

The money was wired ahead of time so Herb could step in and stop it at any time.Hell once Conor had mount none of his punches landed clean all were on Sivers arms. Come Conor butt lickers post the GIF of the clean shots that landed while he was in mount. That's right their were none.

I would say that's a good stoppage, although Herb didn't stop the fight. Cub did

Yeah, Cub had to ref his own stoppage, looked like Herb was going to let Siver take another 2-3 shots while defenseless.

Did you want Siver to take more punishment than he already had? God you must be an evil bastard.

Was Siver beat? Sure. But when covering up you got to give the guy a few seconds to try something and then a warning that it'll be stopped.

Apparently you weren't listening when he said "do something or I'm going to stop this."

Ok, let's talk it out. Where does Siver go from there? He'd already absorbed a lot of damage and didn't give the slightest hint of being able to escape.

So how many more shots would have been enough to convince you it was over?

Oh I'm sure Siver felt just fine having Mcgregor in full mount raining down punches when his face was already messed up. Herb saved Siver from taking more damage then he needed to take and Mcgregor controlled the fight the whole time.

Siver was done. It's better than when he let Rockhold put an extra 15-20 second beating on a out on is feet Jardine.

I thought it was early as well. He was defending himself from those strikes and was never knocked out. If there were multiple hits without a block, then stop it. In this case, he was punching Siver's arms.

Back