Herb "Quick Stoppage" Dean Strikes Again

Stan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Siver was far from being out and Herb "Quick Stoppage" Dean ruins another main event. I'm not saying Siver would've won at that point but he wasn't getting hit with any clean shot once he got mounted then "Quick Stoppage" stepped in. I bet you Dana was thrilled Herb did him another favor with that BS stoppage.

Siver was far from being out and Herb "Quick Stoppage" Dean ruins another main event. I'm not saying Siver would've won at that point but he wasn't getting hit with any clean shot once he got mounted then "Quick Stoppage" stepped in. I bet you Dana was thrilled Herb did him another favor with that BS stoppage.

Siver was happy for that fight to end. He was getting brutalised by MW level strikes.

Right. F Herb for saving Siver from brain damage.

Herb did say to him, you need to start doing something or im stopping it. Somthing along those lines.

He didnt even tell Siver to fight back, but he could just tell Siver wanted out.

Don't blame Herb, he was just following instructions get Siver out of there ASAP

It was so clearly over for Siver.

Does it really matter if it was at that moment or a few seconds after?

3.gif

I think Siver prefers tonight's reffing over the reffing in his fight with Swanson.

Siver was taking some really hard shots the whole fight and wasn't defending himself. If you really expect refs to stop fights only when guys are completely out then you're fucking retarded and have probably never trained a day in your life

Herb could have let it go on, sure, but the outcome wasnt going to change. Not bothered by this stoppage at all

You'll get laughed at, but ya. There was so much necessity for Conor to cakewalk this fight that Dean was probably just waiting for anything that looked good enough. Dana, Rogan and the crowd wouldn't have shit on him no matter how off it was.

The talk about the Cerrone decision hit on the 1 second takedown off of a Henderson kick in Round 2. It legitimately might have swayed the judges. Siver got 2 2 second takedowns in ROund 1, and 3 kick sweeps to the mat. No mention. It was all predestined and stacked against Siver. Even Conor's 2 minute prediction somehow gets turned into him being a prophet because he did it in Round 2. Mob mentality at work in this one.

All that said, McGregor wasn't going to lose, and the fight itself had an obvious outcome. Siver hit him a lot, couldn't hurt him, or even make him back off. Conor has a chin.

Say what? I wouldn't have objected if they'd refused to allow Siver to continue after the 1st.

Wasn't be being criticized for just almost letting a dude die due to a being choked way too long?

GTFO. Siver is right now putting Herb on his Christmas list for saving his face.

Back