Herb needs to stop giving Ortega breaks!

Volk's pressure is a weapon though. Herb helping Brian recover.

It looked like Herb waved it off after round 3 as well. I saw it in real time then again on the replay. Either way Herb is the worst ref in the UFC by far. I knew he would fuck up before the fight even started and he didn't disappoint.

It’s obvious sometimes that Dana tells him to help certain fighters in subtle ways.

it’s never usually enough to make a difference.

He couldn’t make conor Mcgregor or Brian Ortega win.

Yeah that was absolutely unfair. You check on the fighter while he is in his corner and while there is still time. Fucking moron.

It’s obvious sometimes that Dana tells him to help certain fighters in subtle ways.

it’s never usually enough to make a difference.

He couldn’t make conor Mcgregor or Brian Ortega win.

Yup it has been obvious for years. He was paid to do everything he could to ensure Ronda won too, really obvious in the Sara McMann fight.

It looked like Herb waved it off after round 3 as well. I saw it in real time then again on the replay. Either way Herb is the worst ref in the UFC by far. I knew he would fuck up before the fight even started and he didn't disappoint.

Hes not the worst ref. He’s doing what he’s paid to do.

Volk could have finished that fight in the 4th if not for the extra minute and a half recovery time.

I hade Ortega winning but at the end of 3 he was beaten and saved but he ref with the extra breaks.

yeah the break helped brian big time, volk even said something the last time they did it. It honestly could have been called when he didn't get up off the floor for like 12 seconds

Herb always favours a fighter ----> $$$$$

Was about to make this thread.
He has TIME and TIME again always done this.
Conor, Rousey and others. whoever the UFC needs and wants to win is always going to get the Herb treatment aka always the Benefit of the doubt. He sucks. He’s so bad and it’s bullshit. He’s the worse ref hands down in the UFC because of the fucking fix is always in.

Break after the break and then getting up all slow and standing between them while Ortega was getting up all slow!

I noticed this as well and as a huge Volk fan I was swearing at the television

Most of the time i hate Herb but this time he is GOAT. Had Volk by decision.

Back