Herb named ref for mcgregor-DA

Jason Herzog is the only one I trust.

decent choice but he is so inconsistent

I don't like what rda did in his last fight. he kept looking up at the ref and conning him into stopping the fight early against cerrone. I don't want to see him trying to do that. We need a ref that doesn't jump the gun and stop the fight so early. Herb tends to stop fights early. He has always been very inconsistant.

It will suck if RDA gets wobbled, Herb will stop the fight for sure. Best of luck RDA , the fix is in.

Good choice. Conor tried to get him to stand him up from getting elbowed into oblivion by Mendes, and Herb shut Conor down.

You mean when mendes was simply laying in his guard trying to catch his breath. throwing an elbow once every minute. Till conor landed about 6 unanswered elbows to mendes' head, forcing chad to go for a submission.

giphy.gif

tumblr_nrddopxZPu1upwz95o1_400.gif

how is that actively defending yourself? He's on his back, covering up. That fight went way longer than it should have.

ahahaha RDA sad fanboys already giving excuses how Conor is going to win by early stoppage... Conor is going to put RDA out cold first punch he throws so dont worry he wont get too much punishment.

The first punch conor lands flush, rda is going to wobble. Not many people can do that, but conor can and will. He doesn't even have to land solid and guys go wobbly. Rda is going to get wobbled, then finished on the ground. Probably in the first 2 minutes.

Good choice,

This time Conor will have to land the finishing blow, wouldn't have Big John there to do it this time.

Beat me to it. There is a chance Herb lands his own hammer fist as he attempts to separate Connor from RDAs unconscious body.

I'd rather it be Big John even though i wasnt always his biggest fan when it comes to refs. Still meh, who cares.

I actually thought mini Brock was a competent ref from a week or 2 ago, I wouldn't mind seeing him in more important fights.

The first punch conor lands flush, rda is going to wobble. Not many people can do that, but conor can and will. He doesn't even have to land solid and guys go wobbly. Rda is going to get wobbled, then finished on the ground. Probably in the first 2 minutes.
When RDA wobbles, fight will be stopped by Herb!
Fucking Shady Herb!
Let Conor finishes RDA into unconscious! So RDA fanboys won't have any excuse!
This will be the easiest fight of Conor's UFC career! Mark my words!

You mean when mendes was simply laying in his guard trying to catch his breath. throwing an elbow once every minute. Till conor landed about 6 unanswered elbows to mendes' head, forcing chad to go for a submission.
Chad actually looked to Herb to get stood up in that situation but people want to leave that out.

It'll be pretty hard for Herb to mess this up. RDA will be out cold.

I don't really care anymore, Herb is a great ref despite a few questionable calls but honestly is there anyone else?

McCarthy was my number one but he is way to involved in the fights lately, you want a guy whos practically a ghost until necessary, McCarthy is constantly talking to the fighters and trying to involve himself as much as possible even when its totally unnecessary (getting between fighters after they have been on the ground and are standing up to reset them and say 'fight' for absolutely no reason)

The reason is that, if someone is on the ground a long time without the guy whose standing engaging much then it gets boring. So john stops the fight to let the guy up. The guy can now get up without worrying about the other guy jumping on him as he does so. And now the fight is enjoyable again.

How do you not understand this basic ass shit?

Chad actually looked to Herb to get stood up in that situation but people want to leave that out.

Chad looked to herb to stand them up? When he was on top? And could have just stood up? Maybe I'm misunderstanding you

I found it interesting that when Honda got finished, Herb looked ringside with the deer in the headlights look. Who was he looking at while kneeling over Honda? Ah just a coincidence, who could be silly enough to think there would ever be any shady stuff going on in pro combat sports.

Doesn't matter. As long as the ref can stop the fight before RDAs head is clean off then we are good.
Actually Herb will let Conor take unnecessary punishment in hopes that he can get back up. When RDA is bashing his head through the mat, Zuffa Shill Herb will allow him to take as much damage as he can until he has to step in.

Oh great,give haters more excuses on why Conor will win again.

Chad looked to herb to stand them up? When he was on top? And could have just stood up? Maybe I'm misunderstanding you
Sorry I didn't mean to say stood up I got caught up in my own words while reading somebody elses, he was looking to Herb saying complaining that Conors elbows to his head were illegal when they weren't.

Back