Herb named ref for mcgregor-DA

uUKWut1.gif

It sucks that public opinion about Herb has changed so much. Herb and John used to be regarded as the best Refs, and now no one trusts Herb's judgement. Either he ends fights too early, or too late. Sigh .. welp, here's goes nothing.

He definitely is inconsistent, compare him to someone like Rosenthal who let Brock keep going against Carwin, let Shogun/Hendo 1 go and then had the Cain/Bigfoot 1 and Weidman/Munoz fights on his record, Rosenthal lets things go where as Herb instantly jumped in when McMann went down against Ronda but he let Rockhold nearly beat Weidman into a living death.

Oh good, we'll have another early stoppage if RDA is hurt at any point.

Well, heavy favouritism will show itself again... If RDA gets stunned, Herb will stop it immediately and if McGregor is getting mauled on the ground, Herb will just chill around. Nothing new.
Indeed

I find it odd that they announce referees so far in advance. This can lead to conspiracy theorists.

WHy don't they assign it at the night of the event, so in case of controversy, they at least can't claim someone got to the referee before the fight?

Herb gonna stop the fight before RDA lands in Vegas.

I think Marc Goddard should be he ref for this one. I can't recall any mistakes he's made, and he's always on the ball.

herb, sucks ass

Which Herb will show up is the question.

Quick stoppage Dean, or Weidman getting bludgeoned for 4 minutes till he dieded Dean.
weidman cause to me in a way ufc saw him as a bigger draw

herb will try to give all the chances for mcgregor to recover and a lot less chances to RDA, you will see it (if the fight comes to these terms)

did you see the way mendes hit the deck? it's different, herb didn't stop that GnP cause weidman was throwing those weird punches to stay active if he didn't the fight would have been stopped there

ahahaha RDA sad fanboys already giving excuses how Conor is going to win by early stoppage... Conor is going to put RDA out cold first punch he throws so dont worry he wont get too much punishment.

im hoping that the herb dean from the weidman rockhold fight shows up

Mark Goddard is a solid choice. He was a referee in Romero vs Jacare fight and did what actually should be done when a fighter avoids being taken down by grabbing the fence.

Mark Goddard has had so many questionable calls he is probably under full time NSA surveillance.

ahahaha RDA sad fanboys already giving excuses how Conor is going to win by early stoppage... Conor is going to put RDA out cold so dont worry he wont get too much punishment.
I'm a huge Conor fan from before he entered the octagon!
And Herb is still the worst and most shady ref! 5/8 Conor fights are ref by Herb! Something Shady going on!

I'm a huge Conor fan from before he entered the octagon!
And Herb is still the worst and most shady ref! 5/8 Conor fights are ref by Herb! Something Shady going on!
Ye and how many times Conor UFC fights have been stopped in shady circumstances?? I answer for you: 0 times

uUKWut1.gif

It sucks that public opinion about Herb has changed so much. Herb and John used to be regarded as the best Refs, and now no one trusts Herb's judgement. Either he ends fights too early, or too late. Sigh .. welp, here's goes nothing.

She has some juicy lips. Anyway you are right about Herb, I wish Steve Mazagatti was reffing the fight. Ha.

Ye and how many times Conor UFC fights have been stopped in shady circumstances?? I answer for you: 0 times

Yeah? So? Conor doesn't need them! Because he's just that good!
Things didn't happen doesn't mean it's not there! Look at the chances! UFC is definitely doing undertable shady things!

Back