Herb Got Decked!!

It looked like Jones initiated the attack and Cormier started the combo as the bell was ringing. It's not like a Paul Daley situation where he consciously waited for the bell to hit him.
Yeah I don't even think he heard the bell it was super quick. He shouldn't get in any trouble.

Slo mo

dgRRTUc.gif

Jones made the same face he did in the picture of Gus punching him.

dmgsb2n.jpg

The whole exchange was weird. JJ throws his hands up with seconds left and initiates an early celebration. Cormier realizes that JJ has stopped fighting, gives up on the takedown and let's go, starts to walk away and JJ starts tagging him. Cormier in a fit of rage fires back as the bell rings. I want to say it was dirty, but Cormier shouldn't have let his guard down and JJ capitalized on the moment.

You mean he wasn't a cheap bitch?

True. Cormier showed class, and Jones gave the world another reason to hate him.

Did anyone else see Jones do the DX chops after the bell? I never had him pegged as a pro wrestling fan.

He was smart and saw it coming

True. Cormier showed class, and Jones gave the world another reason to hate him.

Did anyone else see Jones do the DX chops after the bell? I never had him pegged as a pro wrestling fan.

Lol at Cormier showing class. You got to be kidding lol

DC looked like a fool that whole 5th round. It was seriously stupid.

The fact that Jones just stood there with his hands raised showed DC was doing nothing.

Even after Javier begging and screaming at him after the fourth he couldn't do anything.

Jones took his soul in the third after that head pat at the end of the round.

Yeah I saw that. Jones doesn't give a shit about being a classy champ.

You mean he wasn't a cheap bitch?

That's dumb, even for Sherdog.

If Jones wants to declare victory with 5 seconds to go and start celebrating while in punching range instead of defending himself, then, absolutely DC is stupid for accommodating Jones.

If, noticing that DC has stupidly stopped while the round is still going on Jones decides to keep fighting until the fight is over, not sure how that is cheap. It's not like DC was offering a "yeah, you won" concession hug and Jones took that chance to swing at him.

Back