Herb Got Decked!!

Jones threw his punches before the bell. DC threw his after. The hit against Herb was unintentional the commission won't get involved.
He could get in trouble for throwing punches after the bell and the fact that it caught Herb would just be a cherry on top

Jones threw his punches before the bell. DC threw his after. The hit against Herb was unintentional the commission won't get involved.

afaik it was DURING the bell, not after

i remember shitting on jack slack on twitter for saying that aldo hit after the bell when he it DURING it

DC looked like a fool that whole 5th round. It was seriously stupid.

The fact that Jones just stood there with his hands raised showed DC was doing nothing.

True. Jon also did very little that last round. He mainly held Cormier against the fence for a few minutes, then fought off a take down (mostly) for another few. I gave the round to Jones because DC looked worse, but it was a bad conclusion to a good fight.

True. Jon also did very little that last round. He mainly held Cormier against the fence for a few minutes, then fought off a take down (mostly) for another few. I gave the round to Jones because DC looked worse, but it was a bad conclusion to a good fight.
That truly is a great sig.

i was going for jones. dean is still a can. he should judge ballroom dancing cause thats what i saw for the last two rounds.

sounds reasonable imo

Honestly we have no idea what exactly the refs are mandated to do in each situation. Blaming them is just looking for a scapegoat fire whatever you're unhappy with. Hence the butthurt. He's kept his job, so the people in the know are happy with him

Honestly we have no idea what exactly the refs are mandated to do in each situation. Blaming them is just looking for a scapegoat fire whatever you're unhappy with. Hence the butthurt. He's kept his job, so the people in the know are happy with him

Government employee.

Didn't look like he got the full force of the punch, but yeah. He got clipped good without expecting it.

Herb Dean GOAT chin.

I lost a sig bet with the all wise Pixelated. Please do not take it personally. I have nothing against you (other than being a Cowboys fan).
Damn, he is the only guy I've ever lost a bet to on here, and he besmirched my sig pretty badly.

But come on now, I'm sure you are a fan of America's team.. Lol.

Slo mo

dgRRTUc.gif

Look at DC's eyes there. He is in fucking la la land. He probably had no idea the bell had rung

No he didn't.

It looked like Jones initiated the attack and Cormier started the combo as the bell was ringing. It's not like a Paul Daley situation where he consciously waited for the bell to hit him.

Back