Herb Dean's redemption

kibz

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Had a few times to stop the fight in the first but gauged the fighters and let it go. He's been getting a lot of heat for supposedly early stoppages but tonight was all good. Excellent job and made the thread so it wouldn't be looked over.

Hes did a good job tonight I thought he was getting ready to stop it. I was nervous for the rest of the first rd. But that faber stoppage (though I think barao would have won anyway) left a peepee taste in my mouth

I agree. I started a thread but it was passed the first page before it could be viewed lol.

He hates Brazilians. Screwed Big Nog vs Mir and now this.
He only likes Barao

joking

Agreed. It's just too bad that Agent Ross betrayed him in the end and sent the Army to his cattle ranch.

dean did a good job tonight by not stopping the fight when brown got dropped from the brutal kick to the body by silva in the 1st round.

dean did a good job tonight by not stopping the fight when brown got dropped from the brutal kick to the body by silva in the 1st round.

I was telling myself "please god, Herb don't stop it"

Excellent job by Herb. That other guy who let Koch go on for a while really impressed me too.

although I wanted Silva to win, I was thinking the exact same thing. I wanted a clean cut victory for whoever won.

The refs in general were good tonight in not stopping fights too early.

Herb did a great job in the Brown/Silva fight. I just knew that body shot that dropped Brown early was a low blow, but the replay clearly showed it was legit.

Herb is horrible now. Was super scared he was going to call it on the liver kick. Fight was stopped late.

The standard was pretty good all night imho. Nothing stood out as being particularly shoddy.

You and another few million, including myself. I could picture a scene out of Bruce Almighty, of God being bombarded with the same request in that second.

Herb Dean's redemption? We're not there yet. the moment we stop cringing in crucial moments like those when herb is reffing, that will be the water under the bridge day.

Back