Media Herb Dean just stopped a fight with 0.5 seconds left in the 1st round

Herb continues to fuck up.

come on man, those were not heavy shots. Those russians are tough motherfuckers, let him go to his corner for fucks sake and see what he does next round. I like the herb too but Herb smokes too much of it i think.

You are a Flat Earther.
That makes your opinion about everything else suspect.

It's my opinion that Herb overthinks most situations, moreso than any other ref. Maybe you like it maybe you don't. The stoppage looked okay to me though. The guy was done and he didn't put up much of a fight.

I get the frustration since it was a TKO, but Herb isn't counting down the clock. He's just jumping in when he feels the fight should be stopped.

Lmao Herb is trash at his job a blind pigeon could do it better he's also worse than Mazzagatti and Yamasaki combined he legitimately should've been tried for attempted murder and done time after the CB Dolloway fight

Good stoppage, he got 3 warnings and never improved position or intelligently defended himself.

Lmao Herb is trash at his job a blind pigeon could do it better he's also worse than Mazzagatti and Yamasaki combined he legitimately should've been tried for attempted murder and done time after the CB Dolloway fight
Kx2Otzk.jpg

Yeah the time shouldn’t matter, but I don’t think that fight really had to be stopped either

I would be more surprised to see a thread called "Herb Dean did a good job"

You are a Flat Earther.
That makes your opinion about everything else suspect.
i am more like a Non beLIEver in scientism bullshit. Its the globe believers who are gullible and believe every bullshit NASA spews. You live on a giant spinning ball with water around it, chasing an even bigger ball of fire, while spinning in its own axes with 1000 miles an hour, shooting thru space with 600.000 mpH, next to blackholes and galaxies with billions of planets. YOU beLIEve this shit not me lol. yes, I live on a flat, motionless plane where water always finds its level competely flat, with the stars and moon and sun moving very closely above me. What i see are just lights in the nightsky. Trust me dude, i walked the walk, i know A LOT more about the bullshit ball earth system then you fool do, because all you are is just a repeater and blind believer, a fool. And you call my opinion 'suspect'. Its comedy to me.

shut up, the guy was getting smashed doing absolutely nothing. Maybe if he didn't want to lose he shouldn't have got in such a bad position.

I don’t have to see the fight to know that Herb fucked up.

It’s what he’s known for, honestly.

i am more like a Non beLIEver in scientism bullshit. Its the globe believers who are gullible and believe every bullshit NASA spews. You live on a giant spinning ball with water around it, chasing an even bigger ball of fire, while spinning in its own axes with 1000 miles an hour, shooting thru space with 600.000 mpH, next to blackholes and galaxies with billions of planets. YOU beLIEve this shit not me lol. yes, I live on a flat, motionless plane where water always finds its level competely flat, with the stars and moon and sun moving very closely above me. What i see are just lights in the nightsky. Trust me dude, i walked the walk, i know A LOT more about the bullshit ball earth system then you fool do, because all you are is just a repeater and blind believer, a fool. And you call my opinion 'suspect'. Its comedy to me.
Over 2000 years ago a Greek named Eratosthenes figured out the Earth's circumference and that Earth was round just by putting a stick in the ground. Here we are in 2019 with modern science available and you cling to the notion Earth is flat. Weird times we live in.

Herb continues to fuck up.

come on man, those were not heavy shots. Those russians are tough motherfuckers, let him go to his corner for fucks sake and see what he does next round. I like the herb too but Herb smokes too much of it i think.

When thay arent getting paid like UFC fighters (which is sub par as well btw) how much damage should they be allowed to take?

Well, you've convinced me.

I will disregard the knowledge of every educated person on the planet and form my own opinion.

Thanks man! You have really opened my eyes!

Over 2000 years ago a Greek named Eratosthenes figured out the Earth's circumference and that Earth was round just by putting a stick in the ground. Here we are in 2019 with modern science available and you cling to the notion Earth is flat. Weird times we live in.
its always someone else who proved it, but you have no clue about what he supposedly did. You couldnt repeat to proof the circumference with astick, could you?? no you idiot you could not, because its ridiculously stupid to believe so. And you DO beleive that. you are a blind believer.

Herb can't be blamed for a fighter taking a beating and not defending himself with 1/2 a second left.

Well, you've convinced me.

I will disregard the knowledge of every educated person on the planet and form my own opinion.

Thanks man! You have really opened my eyes!
hopefully, some day in the future you will sit there and think about that guy on sherdog that told him that shit years ago.. many people will die stupid tho, never questioning anything.

Back