Herb Dean is corrupt

Imagine thinking Herb is a good and not corrupt ref LMFAOOOOO.

Weidman was essentially allowed tp die.

lol just rewatching the fight, herb dean is so corrupt man. im not gonna list the million of suspect things he's done in the passed but a really obvious one that happened yesterday was as soon as israel took one bad clean punch he stopped the fight to "check if they had their mouth guards" that was clearly to give israel a second to recover he was watching the whole time no ref has ever made that mistake before and its clear no mouthguard went flying.

i know people don't want to believe this type of stuff but i think you should actually look into it. about a month ago i predicted he was going to be the ref for this fight because he's always the ref for these hyped up fighters. they've also started putting him in the judge seat, he was judging at ufc 232

a few other obvious ones was tj dillashaw having to beat the living shit out of cody garbrandt in the 2nd fight to get a stoppage because they clearly wanted a trilogy. or how about the entire mcgregor/khabib fight, he let conor do whatever he wanted and didnt stop the fight when khabib was smashing him? i mean how obvious can it get
You are paranoid.

You are paranoid.
paranoid about reffing lol? honestly i dont even care that much i just wanted to gauge what other peoples responses were. to me its as clear as daylight that he's corrupt. seeing some other smart cookies agree

ref is supposed to wait for a break in action before doing stuipid shit like that
He didn't do it when Silva fought Bisping who clearly did lose his mouthguard..

Herb Dean still owes Weidman a brain for the Rockhold fight.

TS ain’t wrong.
Herb Dean has been excessively bad lately.
He refs all the fights where the UFC has a clear favorite. The reffing in the Khabib/Conor fight was absolutely atrocious.
But he gets championed around here as the best ref....
<{cruzshake}>
He has made mistakes, but calling him corrupt is different thing. Usually he is a good ref.

paranoid about reffing lol? honestly i dont even care that much i just wanted to gauge what other peoples responses were. to me its as clear as daylight that he's corrupt. seeing some other smart cookies agree
You have proof? Everyone makes mistakes where they work sometimes.

I agree. But at most he's had some very private backdoor conversations where hypothetical things are implied in no uncertain terms and just left out in the air..."can you imagine reffing that one, later Herb." Shit like that. I think he's just smart enough to realize who the UFC wants to succeed he's not dumb and he has access to everyone and acts accordingly to keep getting nice paydays. Dana asking you in any way, shape or form to be openly corrupt, that would be a bigger payday than i can imagine and the rumor alone would be crippling from a man in good reputation. He's smart and plays the game and Dana knows he plays the game and it becomes expected and silently perpetuates itself until the favoritism becomes something obvious. Hasn't impacted the outcome any fights I can think of so idc.

You have proof? Everyone makes mistakes where they work sometimes.
If someone makes mistakes THAT many times, you should be fired. This isn't just something that's only about Herb, the fighters are suffering because of his 'mistakes' as well.

Herb Dean seems like a nice guy, but he is either terrible at refereeing or corrupt. Either way, he shouldn't be allowed to ref again. But if he's corrupt, which he likely is, he will be allowed to ref.

I agree. But at most he's had some very private backdoor conversations where hypothetical things are implied in no uncertain terms and just left out in the air..."can you imagine reffing that one, later Herb." Shit like that. I think he's just smart enough to realize who the UFC wants to succeed he's not dumb and he has access to everyone and acts accordingly to keep getting nice paydays. Dana asking you in any way, shape or form to be openly corrupt, that would be a bigger payday than i can imagine and the rumor alone would be crippling from a man in good reputation. He's smart and plays the game and Dana knows he plays the game and it becomes expected and silently perpetuates itself until the favoritism becomes something obvious. Hasn't impacted the outcome any fights yet tho so idc yet.
yeah 100% its very under wraps and its probably not even a massive payday, 10k extra to maybe stop a fight early if he gets the chance. zero risk with a massive reward. its literally ridiculous to think its not happening.

Yeah, Herb seems to heavily favour the fighters who Dana supports.

On the side now, split decision robberies happen in favour of Dana friendly fighters too.

TS ain’t wrong.
Herb Dean has been excessively bad lately.
He refs all the fights where the UFC has a clear favorite. The reffing in the Khabib/Conor fight was absolutely atrocious.
But he gets championed around here as the best ref....
<{cruzshake}>
Herb's got a pretty bad rep on Sherdog and has for years now, mainly for inconsistent stoppages.

The place Herb gets pushed as the best is in UFC commentary.

So basically more people are starting to believe Herb takes bribes

Who really knows? If he did I wouldn't care but I have in recent times started to believe Herb is in cahoots with Dana and the UFC higher ups.

He is a corrupt motherfucker. Simple.

Everyone makes mistakes or has brain farts at their jobs. Absolutely no one is immune to it. Unfortunately, Ms. Chan the dry cleaning lady doesn't have fans to ridicule her for missing those spots on Ms. Branstetter's blouse.

Back