Her last two loses are so bad that she can never be considered the GOAT female fighter

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I don't know who is, its still too early but I know Ronda is not even close.

GOAT wmma fighter? Like trying to rate greatest special Olympians ever. Not worth the effort

Nunes is well on her way though. The way she destroyed Tate, Mcmann and Ronda... She fights like a male HW

She needs to avenge the Zingano loss though

First ever women's UFC champion, and the best at 135lbs for a few years, but yeah - she was in the best physical condition of her life last night - although perhaps not mentally - and was exposed for a second time as a one trick judoka pony (with a smattering of brawling ability) used to beating up on non strikers/low level competition.

Amanda is a great example of an evolving fighter. Ronda just simply evolve with the times.

Ronda will be a footnote when all is said and done. UFC will induct her into the hall of fame for whatever that's worth but she fought awful competition, granted you can only fight who's in front of you, but when someone that wasn't making coffee in an office two years prior stepped in with her she got exposed, twice, badly...someone with actual skills.

I still think Cyborg is best female we've seen, but her legacy has been tarnished with PED's

It was surprising to see how quickly the game caught up to Rousey, or how low her ceiling actually was. She's not even 30 yet and what once seemed like an insurmountable skills gap between Ronda and the field has been closed forever and the division seems to be leaving her in the dust.

Well fedor lost 3 in a row and is still the goat

It's pointless to talk about GOAT WMMA because it's still like the Ken Shamrock/ Pat MIlitch era

JJ is already ahead of her anyway, but you are correct.

True.
Megumi's opponents had to cheat or have dumb judges to win.

Would love too see Nunez vs Belchy Incoherent or whatever her name is. The one who looks like a 'werewolf crossed with a banana'.

Back