Henry Corrales out of AJ McKee fight. Cody Walker (7-4) named as replacement

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
Was browsing the internet searching for some info on the next Bellator card, moreso about what could possibly be their Co-main for a card with such a strong main event, and to my surprise, it was suppossed to be McKee's son. Ended up finding an article on a website that to me, seems a little fishy. It says that Henry suffered an injury and will not be able to fight AJ, wonder who they'll get to replace him in such a short notice.

Hopefully this means that Jenkins/Georgi 2 will be back on the main card as the co-main event.

Source: http://www.mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/...njury-bellator-160-co-main-event-in-jeapordy/

Is the site trustworthy?

That was a super tough fight for AJ anyway, they would be better off giving him a lesser fighter to build him up.

They'll throw AJ a tough fight a few fights into his career but wont give MVP a tough fight.

Bring Bubba back!

Although between Slice, Davis, Machida and Bubba I will be watching prelims either way so it doesnt mean much to me either way.

That was a super tough fight for AJ anyway, they would be better off giving him a lesser fighter to build him up.

They'll throw AJ a tough fight a few fights into his career but wont give MVP a tough fight.
I think it was decent test for him, Corrales is about the lowest level FW dude you can get in Bellator that is still legit and not a complete can.

Bring Bubba back!

Although between Slice, Davis, Machida and Bubba I will be watching prelims either way so it doesnt mean much to me either way.
The prelims look quite good, don't think I'll be able to watch them live unless they show them in the app.

Lena injury.

It didn't belong on the main card anyway.
True, I get that they're trying to build up the division, but they shouldn't just put the fights on the main card because one of the girls is hot. Let them win some fights on the prelims and then put them on the main card, or at least put the female prospects on the main card instead of failed hype trains.

Thanks for the info btw.

Was browsing the internet searching for some info on the next Bellator card, moreso about what could possibly be their Co-main for a card with such a strong main event, and to my surprise, it was suppossed to be McKee's son. Ended up finding an article on a website that to me, seems a little fishy. It says that Henry suffered an injury and will not be able to fight AJ, wonder who they'll get to replace him in such a short notice.

Hopefully this means that Jenkins/Georgi 2 will be back on the main card as the co-main event.

Source: http://www.mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/...njury-bellator-160-co-main-event-in-jeapordy/

Is the site trustworthy?
I guess Henry can delay his return to KOTC then. AJ was going to beat that ass.

Back