Henry Cejudo's last 3 fights

Great run, but I like Bispings run:
No 2 mw And no 4 p4p, no 1 mw And 5 p4p And no 13, legend Hendo. The most impressive is that he was old, half blind And Nobody believed in him. And he did it all in 8 (!!!) months!

That man should be giving out his stock to women for the greater good of this country. Fucking gold medalist, 2 division UFC champ stock right there. Local grocery stores would be running out of turkey basters.
I didnt give you a like because I agree with you. I gave you a like because that was one well built post.

Has there ever been a more impressive 3 fight win streak in UFC history?

I know you said three fights, but Jones defeating Shogun, Rampage, Machida, Evans, and Belfort (all former champions) in a row was pretty impressive, especially at the time.

Sounds great on paper, but falls apart under minimal observation. Debatable decision against MM (could have gone either way), a win against a guy who looked like a reanimated corpse at the weigh-ins and a very decent win against Moraes.

A reanimated corpse on EPO who was the betting favourite.

Cejudo is a cringe king. Props to him for embracing the fact that he's a small man, but he's definitely compensating for something with this obnoxious behavior.

Is every obnoxious MMA fighter compensating for something or is it just Cejudo?

I won't say his 145 belt is as legitimate as a happy meal toy but there are interim belts with more legitimacy.

Especially since he has yet to fight at 145.

Wtf bro don't disrespect masvidal like that he'll find you and 3 piece you
I had the same question, actually. He wasn't disrespecting Masvidal at all. But why would you tie a knot comparing those guys? They're weight classeS apart. And knowing what I know of both fighters, they wouldn't bother one another at all. They'd actually click well.
Hbu don't disrespect the sport and Henry's win list like that. Biggest Mas fan ever, but last three fights, Henry takes the cake... and it's not even close. (Unless you consider Gamebred's next victim close, then the spectacular fashion wins could belong to Jorge, but the spectacular win, in terms of names, would go to Henry by far. 'Cause whether or not you guys care to admit it, P4P Henry has the much bigger names, including 2 p4p greats. And Moraes to make him Champ Champ? That's remarkabale!
But again, never knot these guys together. This is a ww and the guy made the UFC keep it's lightest weight. (45 pounds is a huge gap). You need humbled. Lol. when you comin' to Portland? idgaf how big you are, I can already tell that you don't have half the gym experience that I do. Lo freaking L! The guy that A) made UFC keep a division is the same guy that B. Is a serious stoner C. When the world challenged Henry, Henry distinguished himself as the best, by being a gold medalist. And D. Is a champ champ And E. Made NSAC reduce Diaz' 5 years suspension to a less than 2 year suspension. (Whether or not Diaz is steppin on the gas pedal, Henry did his part! That's why Diaz reached out and thanked Henry) That's incredible. The sport needs guys like this. And this is the type of person that God makes GREAT?! Okay, that makes sense! :D Everything happens for a reason. There's a reason God chose to make this charismatic little guy a GOAT. People don't get much more admirable and inspiring as Henry. Henry's a gift to the octagon. Because this run is somethin' from another world! And the greatest part about it is that it's just gettin' started.

Last edited:
BJ beat Gomi, Hughes and Ludwig in a row.

That was mighty fucking impressive.

Impressive list of names no doubt but I'm sure there has been better. The biggest feather in Cejudo's cap is DJ and he barely won it.
A wins a win and DJ was smoking everyone who got in there with him.

Beating the tar outta of a PED cheat - who was being hailed as the best 135lber ever.

Moving up and taking out the baddest guy at 135 while injured and having to deal with that killer in the first round.

Is damn impressive.

Indeed. One of the greatest one year runs in the history of the sport. How DC won the ESPY over Cejudo...it's beyond me.
Because the award was given for the best in 2018.

If the DJ win was actually decisive, this might be the GOAT 3 fight run (inb4 triggered size queens). Its still impressive tho

A wins a win and DJ was smoking everyone who got in there with him.

Beating the tar outta of a PED cheat - who was being hailed as the best 135lber ever.

Moving up and taking out the baddest guy at 135 while injured and having to deal with that killer in the first round.

Is damn impressive.
I know it's impressive I said so myself lol. I just think Cejudo would have more of a claim to these talks of grandeur if he beat DJ once more. DJ smoked him as well.

Whittaker beating Jacare, Yoel and Yoel is more impressive

Max beating Aldo, Aldo and Ortega or Pettis is more impressive

Dustin beating Eddie, Gaethje and Max is up there

DJ beating Horiguchi, Dodson and Cejudo is more impressive
I can't argue with any of those. But fans seem to be super grateful for Henry being the kind of high stakes gambler that DJ wasn't. Then TJ going after a 2nd belt only to get ran thru in the fight and popped for epo. Career likely over in terms of prime earning years.
Then there's Murder Marlon, a guy who seemed entirely capable of taking Henry out early, and he tried as hard as he could. Then Henry beat the fucking shit out of him.

I think the Whittaker and Holloway runs are better. You're correct.
But I get why Henry is getting this type of love. We saw a naive boy get ruined by MM first go, and to think of then vs. Now and how those 3 bouts happened in like 15 months...
Pretty incredible

Back