Henry Cejudo's last 3 fights

West Linn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Demetrious Johnson, TJ Dillashaw, Marlon Moraes.

Dethroned p4p great Mighty Mouse, Defended/Dethroned against p4p great TJ, Won vacant (defended belt he won from TJ) against the guy nobody wanted to face and consenus #1 challenger behind TJ

Has there ever been a more impressive 3 fight win streak in UFC history?

Mah man, bad boy Triple C

CERyYTf.jpg

MpARUAg.jpg

Slaying killers in the cage, slaying P outside of it and puffing on leafs like nobodys business

<RomeroSalute>

Last edited:
Chris Weidman’s wins over Anderson Silvax2 and a win over Lyotot Machida in 3 fights is pretty impressive.

Triple C is a bad, bad man

CERyYTf.jpg

MpARUAg.jpg
That man should be giving out his stock to women for the greater good of this country. Fucking gold medalist, 2 division UFC champ stock right there. Local grocery stores would be running out of turkey basters.

Impressive list of names no doubt but I'm sure there has been better. The biggest feather in Cejudo's cap is DJ and he barely won it.

Masvidal destroys cejudo any day of the week

Hammering Hank has solidified his place in MMA history, there's no question.

That man should be giving out his stock to women for the greater good of this country. Fucking gold medalist, 2 division UFC champ stock right there. Local grocery stores would be running out of turkey basters.
Jesus lol awesome post

Don’t be so sure remember what happened the last time Jorge fought a BW...
@Fraz

Indeed. One of the greatest one year runs in the history of the sport. How DC won the ESPY over Cejudo...it's beyond me.

Whittaker beating Jacare, Yoel and Yoel is more impressive

Max beating Aldo, Aldo and Ortega or Pettis is more impressive

Dustin beating Eddie, Gaethje and Max is up there

DJ beating Horiguchi, Dodson and Cejudo is more impressive

What about Masvidal's 3 fight win streak?
Leon Edwards, Darren Till, and Ben Askren? Cejudo beat better names, but who was more impressive?

Demetrious Johnson, TJ Dillashaw, Marlon Moraes.

Dethroned p4p great Mighty Mouse, Defended/Dethroned against p4p great TJ, Won vacant (defended belt he won from TJ) against the guy nobody wanted to face and consenus #1 challenger behind TJ

Has there ever been a more impressive 3 fight win streak in UFC history?
Sounds great on paper, but falls apart under minimal observation. Debatable decision against MM (could have gone either way), a win against a guy who looked like a reanimated corpse at the weigh-ins and a very decent win against Moraes. Plenty of better streaks in MMA and hmmmm I don't care about belts. These title shots are getting ridiculous because people like shiny things and if a fight is a title fight, people get excited, it's easier to promote "champions" etc. Don't get me wrong, boxing and MMA have always been a mix of show business and real sports, but the UFC is making it more like pro wrestling by the day. Unless someone cleans out a division (there are special circumstances under which you might not fight 1-2 guys because of injury or because they piss hot), I don't care about their stupid belt because on a particular night they beat the champ or a contender in this case. The whole point of being a champion is being able to beat different opponents of different styles on multiple occasions...anyone can win in 1-2 fights.

Cejudo is a cringe king. Props to him for embracing the fact that he's a small man, but he's definitely compensating for something with this obnoxious behavior. I won't say his 135 belt is as legitimate as a happy meal toy but there are interim belts with more legitimacy. Anyway, the whole situation is ridiculous :D.

Last edited:
There is this brazilian guy who knocked the fuck out of prime Rampage, two months later won against prime Lil Nog, and two months later knocked the fuck out of almost prime Overeem and prime Arona on the same night. I don't remember his name.

Mah man, bad boy Triple C

CERyYTf.jpg

MpARUAg.jpg

Slaying killers in the cage, slaying P outside of it and puffing on leafs like nobodys business

<RomeroSalute>
Triple C working overtime trying to undo the bad publicity the manlet community suffered at the hands of Bagelcel.
O42ZZX3UBRABNKVE542OROHKL4.jpg

Back