Media Henry Cejudos hot Brazilian GF is pregnant

Didn't he just get his FIRST GF 1-2 years ago? The dating game isn't kind on guys like Cejudo and he's a prime mark for predatory women. Don't like this.

Didn't he just get his FIRST GF 1-2 years ago? The dating game isn't kind on guys like Cejudo and he's a prime mark for predatory women. Don't like this.

lol what are you talking about? Cenudo can get any woman he wants. He is short but he is famous, ripped and a fighter so chicks obviously get wet with somebody like that.

Does his post say "bend the knee" so normal size and people can include him in their conversations?

This thread needs to be much less about hate towards Cejudo and much more about love for Ana Karolina.

Would post pics but don't know how.
Her instagram: anakarolinafr

And congrats to the couple.

lol what are you talking about? Cenudo can get any woman he wants. He is short but he is famous, ripped and a fighter so chicks obviously get wet with somebody like that.

He's a square, my man! You haven't been paying attention.

That's the kind of ass:foot ratio that get a man not thinking straight. Hopefully, this has been planned out properly by Triple C

f71ddf40-b8ac-4da4-a64b-317f14d95aae-jpeg.854360

eb6.jpg

The midget wrestling industry is licking their chops right now.

That's virtually a death sentence in most states. He'll be stuck with a hefty bill if the woman decides to bounce.
Life is a death sentence. Technically a children are the only way we somewhat can defy this sentence.

Unintelligent. I know MMA fighters are norms, but he'll regret that soon enough.

aaaand that’s why i chose to have a vasectomy when i was 18.

This is good news. Congratulations to Henry and his girlfriend.

You see this cucks? This is how a man behaves.

Back