Media Henry Cejudos hot Brazilian GF is pregnant

Good for Henry, she's fine af. Wish them all the best

Better get that prenup, and dont travel to Brazil anymore, look what happened to Arturo Gatti when he wifed up a Brazillian stripper with a confrontational attitude :(
I don't want to be the Harbinger of Doom but I am going to predict that this won't, ultimately, end well for Henry.
- I just think he is incredibly naive when it comes to women. Just the impression I get.

Re-group here in 2 or 3 or 4 years and see what has transpired. Seen this movie before, I know how it goes.

I don't want to be the Harbinger of Doom but I am going to predict that this won't, ultimately, end well for Henry.
- I just think he is incredibly naive when it comes to women. Just the impression I get.

Re-group here in 2 or 3 or 4 years and see what has transpired. Seen this movie before, I know how it goes.
Yeah, he has little experience with women, he admit it that already. From what i seen of this chick she is pretty much another vain instathot like who cody garbrandt married. Constantly taking selfies.

Yeah, he has little experience with women, he admit it that already. From what i seen of this chick she is pretty much another vain instathot like who cody garbrandt married. Constantly taking selfies.
there's girls you want to fuck and there's girls you'd want to (maybe) marry.

Find one that fits both criteria.
I have a feeling Henry is being played and he's going to find out down the road and it's going to cost him financially and also probably emotionally.

Make SURE when a girl says "oh don't worry, I'm on the Pill....." that she is not lying to further her hidden agenda...... SO....yup. Getting pregnant is a Rich-Man-Got-$$$-hunter's Golden Ticket.

Back