Henry Cejudo wants to box undefeated prospect Ryan Garcia

More like they don't get the money they think they deserve thanks to red goof and Reebok.
Not only that but paying fighters what they deserve would actually grow the sport's popularity. The reason Conor and Ronda got so big was not only because their marketability, but the fact that they were making bank and people like that shit. Think Floyd, dude's charismatic but he wouldn't be anywhere near the popularity if It wasn't for his cash.

UFC will always be viewed as an inferior product because their athletes are payed significantly less than other sports.

Will never happen but I wouldn’t mind seeing Honk Honk Henry The Clown get parkinson’d

Ryan has got a 6 inch reach advantage over Henry, plus 17 out of 20 wins by KO. Henry is trying to bite off more than he can chew.

As we all know, nothing drives up an MMA fighters stock quite like getting their face caved in by a young up and coming boxer 10+ years his junior.

Never heard of Ryan Garcia and wouldn't watch if triple C fought any boxer. I guess this shows where the money is though. Does any UFC fighter earn a salary of $1 million a fight? I don't mean bonus's, just straight $1 million to win. If your a UFC champion, it must be frustrating to see some boxers earn $15-20 million for one fight.

Never heard of Ryan Garcia and wouldn't watch if triple C fought any boxer. I guess this shows where the money is though. Does any UFC fighter earn a salary of $1 million a fight? I don't mean bonus's, just straight $1 million to win. If your a UFC champion, it must be frustrating to see some boxers earn $15-20 million for one fight.
Ryan Garcia is not that famous outside hardcore boxing fans.
He's only 21 and has never won a world championship but he did make 250k which no MMA fighter ever has come close to in his age and/or status.
Funny thing is, he earned more than that acting in the lil low budget teen drama he's in rn... He said he's gonna retire at a young age from sports, doesnt know exactly when, but diffenately before he's 30.

Who would win a boxing match between Conor and Garcia? I get the weight thing but Garcia is just so quick and hits fairly hard.
You can't be serious with your question, are you? Very, very shitty boxer against one of the most skilled and fastest boxers in the world? Wow!

Ryan Garcia is not that famous outside hardcore boxing fans.
He's only 21 and has never won a world championship but he did make 250k which no MMA fighter ever has come close to in his age and/or status.
Funny thing is, he earned more than that acting in the lil low budget teen drama he's in rn... He said he's gonna retire at a young age from sports, doesnt know exactly when, but diffenately before he's 30.

You mean this shit?

Ryan could well be the next big boxing star a few years from now. Future of the LW division is very promising with several young American talents who should all hit their primes around the mid/late 2020s. Especially considering Loma is gonna start aging out in the next few years and may well end up handing over the torch to one of these young guys in a big star making fight like Oscar did with Floyd.

Still under contract bro, that includes all combat sports. What's the work around?
There isn’t one, but I remember last year he was floating the idea that he signed on as a FLW and if the FLW division is dropped, that’s his out. Sounds like shaky ground if you ask me.

there is none, this isnt happening
Correct. He still has a few fights left, and he’s got the champions clause on top of that.

I don't think so. I have Garcia within 3 honestly. He's overrated and pompous but he gets the job done.

Garcia isnt knocking out a world class freak athlete like Cejudo.

The skill gap in boxing is obviously wide and Garcia should outbox him easily but he ain't knocking out Cejudo.

Garcia's hype is warranted because he is undefeated, exciting and good looking but hasnt fought a real top boxer in boxing. If you follow boxing he has been brought up very carefully

Back