Henry Cejudo wants to box undefeated prospect Ryan Garcia

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Triple Cringe to fight Garcia in Saudi Arabia? He claims that there is an investor that is willing to make it happen and the only thing left to do is KingRy to sign.

So he's not really retired. Huh.

Triple Cringe to fight Garcia in Saudi Arabia? He claims that there is an investor that is willing to make it happen and the only thing left to do is KingRy to sign.

Hahaha, sorry Henry but that's a terrible idea.

there is none, this isnt happening

An investor in Saudia Arabia = some billionaire oil dude or prince or something. Dana could be bought for a price. Some of those beyond rich Saudia's have been known to drop like 10 million just to have their favorite pop star come give them a personal concert. You think if this investor wanted to toss Dana 10 million to allow Henry to fight he'd say no?

Hell if I was a Saudia prince who had 4 billion dollars I would pay stupid amounts of money to make every superfight I've dreamed of a reality. I bet if you ponied up $200 million for 1 fight, you could maybe make the impossible happen.

for sure, this will be the co main of Khabib boxing Mayweather ... eyeroll

Who would win a boxing match between Conor and Garcia? I get the weight thing but Garcia is just so quick and hits fairly hard.

Cejudo is copying Conor, only difference is he defended. Only once and not really against contenders but he did defend.

Ehh, this is actually a really winnable fight for Cejudo unlike other unrealistic matchups (Stipe vs Fury, Conor vs Mayweather, Jorge vs Alvarez, etc).

The reason is because Garcia is only 21 and is far away from his physical prime, compared to Cejudo who is already in his.

There is also the fact that Garcia has only been boxing for 13 years, and Henry has been boxing for 10 years. The experience, though different levels, is not vastly different.

Garcia will probably win, but this is the most winnable boxing crossover for any UFC fighter.

Cejudo is copying Conor, only difference is he defended. Only once and not really against contenders but he did defend.
You know Cejudo defending against TJ would be the same as Conor defending against a severely drained Tyron Woodley (who was champ at the time) trying to make 155? Conor knocking out a drained Tyron Woodley at 155 wouldn't be impressive AT all. And for that same reason, I don't consider Cejudo's win over TJ that impressive.

Ehh, this is actually a really winnable fight for Cejudo unlike other unrealistic matchups (Stipe vs Fury, Conor vs Mayweather, Jorge vs Alvarez, etc).

The reason is because Garcia is only 21 and is far away from his physical prime, compared to Cejudo who is already in his.

There is also the fact that Garcia has only been boxing for 13 years, and Henry has been boxing for 10 years. The experience, though different levels, is not vastly different.

Garcia will probably win, but this is the most winnable boxing crossover for any UFC fighter.

I don't think so. I have Garcia within 3 honestly. He's overrated and pompous but he gets the job done.

You know Cejudo defending against TJ would be the same as Conor defending against a severely drained Tyron Woodley (who was champ at the time) trying to make 155? Conor knocking out a drained Tyron Woodley at 155 wouldn't be impressive AT all. And for that same reason, I don't consider Cejudo's win over TJ that impressive.
TJ was on PEDs. You're just a whiny Cejudo hater.

Back